80 to 100 pounds to lose/Serious people Only

Options

Replies

• Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Though I don't have as much to lose (about 30 lb to drop)... I am always happy to encourage. I'm on daily, my diary is open, and I'm all in... always looking for folks who want to make things happen (rather than wishing for them) to put put on my friends list.
  • KateAnn16
    KateAnn16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Brenda please add me I have around 75 pounds to lose and I would love to have a teammate on this weight loss journey.
  • itsallgood803
    itsallgood803 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've got a long way to go too!
  • nitabrestrong
    nitabrestrong Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! I want to lose 100 pounds! We can do this! Anyone can add me as a friend. Always looking for support and motivation.
  • lttlchrkss
    lttlchrkss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Brenda I got a lot of weight to lose so you can add me if you want,I also do fitbit
  • SuperWhoTime
    SuperWhoTime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add people, so please add me if you know how to do it. I have to lose 80 or more, but the real kicker is: how much can I loose by Oct? It'll be my boy's 13th birthday and I am taking him to Disneyland to celebrate. I WILL ride on rides there. A couple of years ago I took him to the Santa Cruz Broadwalk, and I couldn't fit on the rides. I've been dieting, yo-yo style, but was able to stick to it more after January. Since then, I've gone down about 30 lbs. Just bought a trampoline (I read all the health benefits to them) and I have been jumping everyday. It's so much fun! My son and I have a blast. Anyways, I really need support and encouragement. Thanks!
  • Smithbat
    Smithbat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Another one in for the long haul too. I have 120lb (8.5 stone) to lose and I need all the encouragement I can get!!!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Hello Brenda. I am Marta and I have 60 lbs to lose. I am down 20. Would love to have you as a friend. Add me. I am taking charge of my life for once and making the changes I need to live to the fullest. Very serious and supportive.
  • Thelovelycancerian
    Thelovelycancerian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, I'm a newbie and I too have 100 lbs to lose. I have no friends yet and could use the support. Feel free to add me.
  • BigBrownPhD
    BigBrownPhD Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, I'm trying to lose 145. This would be the 2nd time I've lost 100 lbs and trust me, the first time was MUCH easier! I'll take and give all the support possible!
  • balford416
    balford416 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    id love to join! i started at 110 lbs to lose, am now down to 80.
  • s1ssysdk
    s1ssysdk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! I have 65 lbs left to lose (already lost about 12). I struggle with eating right all the time and could use as much help and support as possible. Together we can take back our lives!!
  • ErinMichelle31
    ErinMichelle31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! I want to lose a total of 80 lbs and I have 65 to go. I initially set a goal of only 60, but I think I can do more. Feel free to add me. having people to talk to who understand how important it is really helps!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I had 122.5 to lose to get to my goal, I'm down 88 right now. So feel free to add me. Always up to supporting whomever.
  • Hadassah18
    Hadassah18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda! I want to lose 100 pounds also! I am just starting, I have lost weight in the past, but I haven't learned to keep it off. I am ready to lose weight and to maintain my weight after I lose it. I need help also because this process is hard.
  • Megan91384
    Megan91384 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd like to lose 80 total. I've lost 20.2 in 105 days logging daily on MFP. Good luck to everyone! I'm married, 3 kids, with a desk job. 218.4 (January 12) to 198.2 (today). 60 pounds to go!
  • turkey2swan
    turkey2swan Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey Brenda!
    Thanks for making this thread. I'd love to work along with you on your journey and provide support and motivation! I could definitely use it too as I have over 150 lbs to lose. Due to some health issues and wanting to start a family, I am serious about weight loss. I am down 15 lbs in 5-ish weeks. Open to all friend adds! Let's do this!!
  • sweet2def
    sweet2def Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in! from 251 to 248 in 7 days...need all the help I can get after yo yo dieting for the last 3 years....it's getting too much now. Time to take my life back because my last recollection of being a decent weight was about 12 years ago! 151, here I come"
  • plantgift92
    plantgift92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nisha and 24. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for being year now. So I decided to visit the doctor and found out that I have pcos. I was devastated to know that but I can't just sit on my *kitten* and do nothing about it. So I'm changing my mind and my life in the past 11months I've lost about 80 pounds and I feel great but I'm still going
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Everyone please add me...

I need to lose 90. I want to go from couch potato to crossfitter.