What's your biggest dream?

Options
1235»

Replies

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    To be an entrepreneur and make big bucks.
  • KailahBooBoo
    KailahBooBoo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    To travel around the world!
  • Monique_2
    Monique_2 Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1. To become a mom
    2. To be a better me for me
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Monique_2 wrote: »
    1. To become a mom
    2. To be a better me for me

Re5pext!

Because you look like a delightful person.
  • A_Rene86
    A_Rene86 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    IVMay wrote: »
    A_Rene86 wrote: »
    IVMay wrote: »
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    To live someplace beautiful and peaceful, where I can step outside and be surrounded by nature. But does that place even exist in my price range? I think not.

So far, I'm not taking steps toward achieving it. Stuck in a rut with no escape plan, surrounded by loud neighbors who smoke like chimneys (comes right in my house when the windows are open) and let their dogs bark all night long.

The situation wasn't even THAT depressing until I typed it all out and reinforced it. Ugh. This thread made me sad, and I'm not usually sad. Time to move...

ndeid5475vku.jpeg

Sorry to hear that. Nothing worse than living near noise like that. Well there obviously is but it's so inconsiderate. Can't you look as to gorvernment enforcement notices or noise restriction notices you could gather evience and forward it to a local authority/whatever you have in your location?

I have to admit, I own a noisy dog and I promise I hate it as much as everyone else in the vicinity. We've done what we can to train it out of him, but according to our vet and trainer: some dogs are just barkers! Personally, I'd really hesitate to take steps that could result in someone having to give up their dog. There are already so many without homes :(

Yeah I have dogs. The only one that gives me hassle is the Dachshund. She's a trooper though and doesn't seem to understand she's just not as a big as the others. Serious issues with digging/burrowing too.

Good point on the dog situation. So many irresponsible owners, too...

I didn't see this before, so I'm a little late lol but mine is a dachshund mix! They're definitely barkers and burrowers!
  • TurnuptheACDC
    TurnuptheACDC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    To be able to house athletes while they chase their dreams. I know they have host families for those who play summer baseball but I also want to get involved with other sports year round.

Be a mother of wild kids whom I drive to practice and take their friends out for pizza and ice cream after games.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Dinahxx01 wrote: »
    And are you taking steps towards it or procrastinating?! You gotta start!!! I'm still trying to figure out mine so it kinda sucks

same...I just keep finding reasons to reject things or ideas

In general my biggest dream is to feel contentment all the time instead of like I am missing something important that I can't name or identify. And to feel like I make the most out of all of my days.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Stop overthinking
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »
    Stop overthinking

Unpossible!