Lunchtable for the nerdy (warning: only nerdy people allowed)

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    h9js0gv17vay.gif

Could've built a dam with the amount of daggers I dumped in the creek at Whiterun. I always tossed the dead bodies from surprise vampire attacks in there too.

I sold my daggers. I'm all about that gold. But I haven't played since the day I left my window open and it rained on my Xbox.

I'd sell till the vendor ran out of money, then the rest got tossed.

I forgot about that. It's been over a year since I played.

It's probably been about that long for me. I pick it back up for a month or so when it gets cold and I start developing cabin fever.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    FYI, it's way cheaper to buy a Xbox then upgrade or build a PC.

Sadly, I know this firsthand. Cost a bit over a grand to upgrade a computer we built in 2009. :dizzy:

Now I just want to drink and play Skyrim until 4AM. Thanks.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    FYI, it's way cheaper to buy a Xbox then upgrade or build a PC.

Sadly, I know this firsthand. Cost a bit over a grand to upgrade a computer we built in 2009. :dizzy:

Now I just want to drink and play Skyrim until 4AM. Thanks.

The great thing about Skyrim is that's possible and for free (after you buy the game).
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Justice League was awesome, better than I expected!

Wonder Woman Gawd damn, steals the show
    But.....
    @doutzen.... Noooo, she's gone :cry:
  • cee134
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Justice League was awesome, better than I expected!

Wonder Woman Gawd damn, steals the show
    But.....
    @doutzen.... Noooo, she's gone :cry:

Haven't seen it yet, but yes Wonder Women always steals the show.
  • petegamermfp29
    petegamermfp29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is me with a giant R2D2 - can i join the table?
  • cee134
    Options
    My profile pic is me with a giant R2D2 - can i join the table?

Why ask? Just bring it!

cm9e025sdvu6.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Besides my phone I haven't played a new game since GTA 5. :(

On another note, I figured out the games Stock Market and maxed out the currency you could have. Which I believe was $2,147,483,647 you could hold at one time.

GTA 5 is the last game I played too! I had to take a step back tho because I was playing online and getting too pissed that a bunch of players would jump me and kill me all the time. I was getting so mad that I started making a "hit list" of user names that if I ever saw in the game I would hunt down and kill.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

On another note, I figured out the games Stock Market and maxed out the currency you could have. Which I believe was $2,147,483,647 you could hold at one time.

GTA 5 is the last game I played too! I had to take a step back tho because I was playing online and getting too pissed that a bunch of players would jump me and kill me all the time. I was getting so mad that I started making a "hit list" of user names that if I ever saw in the game I would hunt down and kill.

I think this is in general why I avoid playing online with other people unless they are people I personally know and have repertoire with. I don't feel like being chastised and name called by a bunch of losers who still live in the basement of their mom's house.
  • cee134
    Options

I think this is in general why I avoid playing online with other people unless they are people I personally know and have repertoire with. I don't feel like being chastised and name called by a bunch of losers who still live in the basement of their mom's house.

So the trick is to join a gaming group for multiplayer.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

So the trick is to join a gaming group for multiplayer.

Nah, I'm perfectly happy playing on my own. I suppose it would be annoying in games in which their are legitimate trophies/achievements you can only attain for playing multi, though.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I'd usually play with friends, but I found when I was on my own I'd get attacked right away. It's way worse late in the late evening I noticed too.
    It's too bad because I like the randomness of playing with strangers.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    sfertch wrote: »
    So over the Star Wars universe now. Each movie since RotJ has been nothing but a disappointment for me.

Next you will say that Star Trek has always been better than Star Wars.

https://youtu.be/QL_XWUpMBhw
  • cee134
    Options
    Meet Boltron

1vd3vpbfqjnp.gif

Did you make that?