"Doing The Dirty" Problem

Options
EDesq
EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
I take My Son to his College Town to set him up for Fall. Well, we sign the Apt Lease and discover that the person above My Son's Apt.(WE don't know who leases up there yet) is a NOISY lover. My Son could not sleep for the NOISE, bed squeaking, going 40 mph like a jack rabbit ...then this chick starts going into her "pleasure yell". OK, so I tell him the next morning that everyone has a right to have sex in their Apt and it didn't last but about 20 minutes, albeit at 2AM. Next day same thing happens. So I get back home and in talking with and emails from My Son the "dirty" is still going on about every other night at 2 or 3 AM and the NOISE wakes him up. My concern is what happens when school is in and he can't get a decent night sleep.

Question: How to approach this matter...with the Tenant or complain to the Management Office, and what to say?
Thanks

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    He should get a girlfriend and fight fire with fire.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I'd fire back, but that's me.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

Or just listen rub one out and fall asleep afterwards
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    He should go upstairs and give that girl the 'pleasure yell' before her boyfriend gets home this way she'll be all tired and sleepy.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Call the police to file a noise complaint and then notify management of the situation and that it was reported. I know that's what my apartment requires. Once you do that, they'll send a notice. After 3 police reports are filed, they send out an eviction notice.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    OP why do you feel the compulsion to randomly capitalize words?

As to the question: ear plugs. You're not going to stop he world from having sex. Many have tried, all have failed.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I bet she's faking it.

GIForgasm.gif
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options

This^ it works. Hahaha
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    So glad I had the upstairs apt...
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Some solid suggestions here. I'm the screamer in my apt., do I guess I really can't help. But, once, in a hotel, I was apparently reported as "laughing loudly" at 3AM. Maybe have him say that?
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Call the police to file a noise complaint and then notify management of the situation and that it was reported. I know that's what my apartment requires. Once you do that, they'll send a notice. After 3 police reports are filed, they send out an eviction notice.

laughed when I read this and then saw your name.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

That cracked me up.

Very odd. I noticed too.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    sex-at-home.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    when I lived in an apartment that had noisy banging upstairs I would bang my headboard once against the wall to embarrass the female into realizing...." I can hear youuuuuuuu." they would stop momentarily. then when the bed squeaked again or she did again, i'd follow with another bang. until it became obvious to them I was sending a message. you bang, I bang, yes I can hear you.

if they are shameless this won't work. luckily my neighbor had some shame.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    If it's that loud... I would tell him to leave a note by their door "your bedroom activities are too loud and screwing up my sleep, please remember that you are living in an apartment and noise levels need to be quieter - Your neighbor"

that's it... and if it happens again I would call about a noise violation. Sorry, but I think it's gross to hear other people.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options

This^ it works. Hahaha

I'm all for helping that poor kid out, shall we?
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

As to the question: ear plugs. You're not going to stop he world from having sex. Many have tried, all have failed.

WHY do YOU feel the NEEd to complain or "CoNtRoL" how I ChOOse to write. Somebody got cONTRol IssUES! But thanks for the "ADVICE."
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options
    I take My Son to his College Town to set him up for Fall. Well, we sign the Apt Lease and discover that the person above My Son's Apt.(WE don't know who leases up there yet) is a NOISY lover. My Son could not sleep for the NOISE, bed squeaking, going 40 mph like a jack rabbit ...then this chick starts going into her "pleasure yell". OK, so I tell him the next morning that everyone has a right to have sex in their Apt and it didn't last but about 20 minutes, albeit at 2AM. Next day same thing happens. So I get back home and in talking with and emails from My Son the "dirty" is still going on about every other night at 2 or 3 AM and the NOISE wakes him up. My concern is what happens when school is in and he can't get a decent night sleep.

Question: How to approach this matter...with the Tenant or complain to the Management Office, and what to say?
    Thanks

Time to get a recorder, record the activity and play back the action to the love makers.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

laughed when I read this and then saw your name.

:flowerforyou:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

He capitalizes 'My Son'.

Do you think he's talking about Jesus?
This discussion has been closed.