Did anyone manage to lose cup sizes?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 32FF to 30FF with 13 lbs of loss and lots of muscle building. It totally depends on your body. I've NEVER been under a E cup and all the way up to a K cup (nursing) even when 20 lbs lighter than my current weight.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I was a DD & am currently a D. I know from experience I will get down to a C (this is with a very large fat loss) but I would not mind being a B.

Generally speacking, cup size decreases as BF% goes down. It does not seem to happen for everyone. I am very happy mine do shrink but don't disappear.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Vera De Milo's boobie-blaster workout. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4-2b2DjEs
  • LRunda
    LRunda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes! And I am so happy about it. I am currently breastfeeding and my cup size was probably a 38F, now I'm fitting into a 36D. I wouldn't be the slightest upset if I got down to a 34C. Big boobs are overrated, IMO.
  • LSJC18
    LSJC18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh man. 20 pounds lost and my bra still fits. It's not even a little bit loose. Here's to hoping something will happen after the next 20 pounds!
  • crose0056
    crose0056 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    down 30lbs from start. Lots of lost of band size not so much cup. Hope that 10-15 lbs can bring me down one cup size
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!