What happened..... :*(

Options

Replies

• opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!!! I was like hmmm lemme check on my lil MFP post from a day ago...and BOOM...front page!?!?! 4 pages of replies!?!? And it got all controversial and what not!!! I mean...I dont know who to start thanking but thanks mfpeepers...I can finally say I've made it on the forums....cue the happy dance music with addicting beats!!! Popcorn for everyone!!!

I would say that I am not sure I am totally convinced this is actually you on a new profile, but this post definitely sounds like you...lol. :lol:

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I'll be pleased if there are secret groups where people say I'm a *kitten* ;)

No one ever discusses you
    Timshel_ wrote: »

True.

How're these not, a discussion concerning; the person?

Not sure what you typed there

You were discussing him, while implying that he doesn't get; discussed about!

Still not following

Basically if he doesn't get, discussed about you wouldn't have; responded to him because by doing so, you then created a; discussion about him!

Come again? I'm not discussing anyone. I'm also not sure what you are saying.

Never mind!

Oh I understand now

I see what you did there.

I do as well, however it appears people get very upset with jokes in the forums. I'm sure he didn't mean it in a mean way.

I'm never mean
  • juclyne
    juclyne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey
  • showerbeer1982
    showerbeer1982 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!!! I was like hmmm lemme check on my lil MFP post from a day ago...and BOOM...front page!?!?! 4 pages of replies!?!? And it got all controversial and what not!!! I mean...I dont know who to start thanking but thanks mfpeepers...I can finally say I've made it on the forums....cue the happy dance music with addicting beats!!! Popcorn for everyone!!!

I would say that I am not sure I am totally convinced this is actually you on a new profile, but this post definitely sounds like you...lol. :lol:

Hahaha touche!!! At least you remembered meeee
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Maybe it's a really dedicated catfish that did lots of research. You can never be too careful!
  • JLAJ81
    Options

True.

Still not following

Basically if he doesn't get, discussed about you wouldn't have; responded to him because by doing so, you then created a; discussion about him!

Never mind!

Oh I understand now

I do as well, however it appears people get very upset with jokes in the forums. I'm sure he didn't mean it in a mean way.

I'm never mean

Didn't say you were. Using your statement as an example about how people can take things the wrong way and get butthurt from their own choosing. Unfortunate. Perhaps mfp accounts should come with xanax.

Hey I told you I'm not mean!!! Are you discussing me?
  • JLAJ81
    Options

True.

Still not following

Never mind!

Oh I understand now

I'm never mean

Didn't say you were. Using your statement as an example about how people can take things the wrong way and get butthurt from their own choosing. Unfortunate. Perhaps mfp accounts should come with xanax.

Hey I told you I'm not mean!!! Are you discussing me?

I only discuss people in "secret people discussing" groups thank you very much. And I also only discuss vegetables. So no I am not discussing you. But I am having a discussion WITH you.

How do you know I'm not a vegetable?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    How do you know I'm not a vegetable?

Hopefully you aren't Kale. No one really likes Kale. They just tolerate it.
    I feel bad for Kale.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @jtegirl1 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    MFP is experiencing major glitches today.

We need to find out wazzup!

nicki-minaj-mtv-vmas-2015-shade.gif

Nah. To be quite honest, I don't really care.
    This place feels weird and dirty all of a sudden. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but..... something is off

It's been feeling dirty and off to me since I found out there are private groups for people to talk about other members and share information that they've either been told in private or that was posted on someone's page.

Wait, private groups?? That may explain why I see someone with 10,000 posts who rarely posts on the public threads.

giphy.gif

Gossip is the best, Jerry, the best!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Me. You can thank me for your thread being 5 pages long. lol

Most of that was a discussion on your tiny bikini
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Me. You can thank me for your thread being 5 pages long. lol

Most of that was a discussion on your tiny bikini

lol Actually there was very little discussion about my tiny bikini. I know you just want to see it. ;)

The discussion was in the private groups. You missed it.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    My ears are ringing
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Duchess, I love thee!

Aw thank you, immensely!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Are people saying mean things about me in this private gossip group? Nevermind. Don't tell me. I don't really want to know.

I awesomed this because I also ditto this.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Are people saying mean things about me in this private gossip group? Nevermind. Don't tell me. I don't really want to know.

I awesomed this because I also ditto this.

Thank you. But if they said I had fake boobs or bad breath or that I was stealing peoples' husbands while getting drunk with them in seedy barrooms and leaving me passed out on the Ladies' Room floor you would tell me, right?

:laugh: Aaah Haaah...
    You bet I would tell you. Even if you yelled at me. But after thinking about this, theres no way I would know what they said. Scratches my head. :/