how does this make you feel

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I fell out of love with Starbucks when they got rid of their comfy, plush chairs and sofas and replaced them with steel and wooden chairs. Clearly they don't want people getting comfortable or they'll be hanging out too long.

the day i went and got my unicorn there was only like two people in there and one of them was some fat guy with a mustache and he was out like a light sleeping in one of those chairs like it wasn't a thing at all. he didn't have a drink that i could see either.

This is why we can't have nice things.

tbh i'd rather see more mustached fat dudes sleeping in starbucks than all the college kids taking up space with their laptops writing the next great american novel, while listening to music and selfie-ing for the gram. and i say that as a former writer myself. just go home and write in the closet while drinking like the rest of us yknow smh

what did you write?
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    edited April 2017
    If I walk to the DD closest to my house for my morning coffee I get my first 5000 steps in.

That's a heck of a walk for coffee. I'd need to drink a cup of coffee to wake me up enough to walk that far to get coffee.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I fell out of love with Starbucks when they got rid of their comfy, plush chairs and sofas and replaced them with steel and wooden chairs. Clearly they don't want people getting comfortable or they'll be hanging out too long.

the day i went and got my unicorn there was only like two people in there and one of them was some fat guy with a mustache and he was out like a light sleeping in one of those chairs like it wasn't a thing at all. he didn't have a drink that i could see either.

This is why we can't have nice things.

tbh i'd rather see more mustached fat dudes sleeping in starbucks than all the college kids taking up space with their laptops writing the next great american novel, while listening to music and selfie-ing for the gram. and i say that as a former writer myself. just go home and write in the closet while drinking like the rest of us yknow smh

what did you write?

newspaper. technically just letters to the editor but i still list it on my resume.

" Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this could happen to me, but one of my mom's friends......