how does this make you feel

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I've only eaten at chick fil a like 3x in my life and one of those was just because of a work function. Everytime I say that people look at me like I'm a heretic. I just don't get it like it's alright but nothing to write home about.

But did you try the sauce? That *kitten* needs to be in its own food group.

Which sauce? I prefer the polynesian

Chick Fil A sauce!! That stuff is awesome with everything!! I eat it with the waffle fries.

I didn't realize that there was a chick fil a sauce! What the hell have I been missing?! I thought it was just bbq, ranch, etc

OMG you have been deprived!!
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    a sweet friend of mine informed me about this the other day. i've counted probably 15 girls with one already today. I feel like i need it in my life.

28qcbmcaaktj.jpg

what about you? are you a bad enough dude to drink a unicorn? will you have any ragrets?

Unicorn spooge in a cup.
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I got a tall unicorn frappuccino with almond milk and no whip for 160 calories on the day it came out. Honestly, I really liked it. It was like drinking liquid starbursts with bits of blue warhead thrown in. I walked 40 minutes when it was like 85 outside to get to class and got it from the campus Starbucks. After sweating my kitten off, it was super refreshing. I don't quite get the hate for it, but I'm also the type of person that would lick lemons and not cringe?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try one today I think.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited April 2017
    Options
    a sweet friend of mine informed me about this the other day. i've counted probably 15 girls with one already today. I feel like i need it in my life.

28qcbmcaaktj.jpg

what about you? are you a bad enough dude to drink a unicorn? will you have any ragrets?

Unicorn spooge in a cup.

134CbbASMeRPDa.gif

LOL I'm not hatin' just makin' a general observation. My kid got an easter gift (cotton candy) and it was called "unicorn farts".

eqh4nrjhkt4o.jpg

I saw this and thought...some unicorn jizzed in a cup.

qne71xae6icy.gif
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

28qcbmcaaktj.jpg

Unicorn spooge in a cup.

134CbbASMeRPDa.gif

LOL I'm not hatin' just makin' a general observation. My kid got an easter gift (cotton candy) and it was called "unicorn farts".

eqh4nrjhkt4o.jpg

I saw this and thought...some unicorn jizzed in a cup.

qne71xae6icy.gif

just giving you a hard time man don't worry. but you should still try one though.

We'll need a thread of selfies with the unicorn beverage.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I've only eaten at chick fil a like 3x in my life and one of those was just because of a work function. Everytime I say that people look at me like I'm a heretic. I just don't get it like it's alright but nothing to write home about.

Chick Fil A sauce!! That stuff is awesome with everything!! I eat it with the waffle fries.

And that tiny chicken bisquits for breakfast :o
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

It's the best, Jerry! The best!~
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    7xojnw3ln4xi.jpg

Joke's on you, I used a straw

Don't call me crying when your nose falls off and I can no longer pick it for you!!!