how does this make you feel

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    TBF tho the Unicorn filter on snapcats is glorious.
    Suppose that could spice up snapchat cyberz vids. Guess everyone is trying to make that rainbow connection.

https://youtu.be/S2DTLbTQj0I

• Timshel_
    Options
    Not to beat a dead horse...or ride a rainbow unicorn, actually...

a4524bc606016efa5e74d4860f946234_lol-funny-hilarious-meme-memes-funny-memes-hilarious_500-355.jpeg
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'll take a chic-fil-a peppermint milkshake instead.. thx.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Or Arby's mint shake. Though if you order a small you don't get the chocolate swirl or whip cream. They make you up size for the really good stuff. Bastids.
  • drawaimfire
    drawaimfire Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I went to Starbucks this morning and just got a white chocolate mocha. I don't recall the Unicorn being offered. Maybe it hasn't made its way to Toronto yet

Oh it's here. At least its Downtown, spotted it at the one on Front Street close to the Metro Convention centre. Saw people walking with it and was like dafuq is that?

Loving the unicorn memes and my god that mans hands are huge!
  • Timshel_
    Options

Dang it. Now I want Chic-fil-a!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    I've heard bad reviews of the taste. Probably not worth it. I'd just prefer a Reeses milkshake.

like I always say, sometimes you just have to put it in your mouth even if you don't like the taste.

That's what he said...
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Chick-Fil-A peach milkshakes... OMG!! I need a moment when I drink one of those.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Now I know who stole my unicorns! :#
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Chick-Fil-A peach milkshakes... OMG!! I need a moment when I drink one of those.

Right?

giphy.gif
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    I've only eaten at chick fil a like 3x in my life and one of those was just because of a work function. Everytime I say that people look at me like I'm a heretic. I just don't get it like it's alright but nothing to write home about.

But did you get a milkshake?
  • Cameron_1969
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I've only eaten at chick fil a like 3x in my life and one of those was just because of a work function. Everytime I say that people look at me like I'm a heretic. I just don't get it like it's alright but nothing to write home about.

nah I had one from Sonic like 2 weeks ago and that's prob my first real one in like a year. are they better at chick fil a?

I've never had a sonic milkshake, but yes. chic-fil-a is way better. .
  • Timshel_
    Options

nah I had one from Sonic like 2 weeks ago and that's prob my first real one in like a year. are they better at chick fil a?

I've never had a sonic milkshake, but yes. chic-fil-a is way better. .

I got no problem with at 8pm half-priced Sonic chocolate shakes with extra whipped cream.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

But did you try the sauce? That *kitten* needs to be in its own food group.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

But did you try the sauce? That *kitten* needs to be in its own food group.

Which sauce? I prefer the polynesian

Chick Fil A sauce!! That stuff is awesome with everything!! I eat it with the waffle fries.
  • peanutbuttertuesday
    peanutbuttertuesday Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would regret giving Starbucks a red cent. I'm a coffee snob and frankly, their coffee is swill.

This is so much better read in Bubbles's voice