Exhausted!! No breaks

Options

Replies

• kaykay6676
    kaykay6676 Posts: 80 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And I know that @bbell1985 what I'm saying is there's 3 sets of workouts for 1-4. Same with 5-8 and 9-12. What I was asking is do I only do the first set of 1-4 workouts one day and then the second one the next day and then the third one and then move onto 5-8? or do I do all of the 1-4 workouts everyday for 3 days a week for four weeks and then move onto 5-8. I'm sorry. I understand this shouldn't be that complicated but I asked my boyfriend and my sister and some other people and they didn't know either. Lol.
  • kaykay6676
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And where can I get the actual copy? Would it be on amazon? @sardelsa also thank you everyone for the help
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Strong Curves consists​ of four separate programs (beginner, advanced, bodyweight, lower body)and each is 12 weeks long.. divided into weeks 1-4,5-8,9-12. You will start with workouts A,B,C 1-4 and run that for 4 weeks. Then move on to 5-8 A,B,C for 4 weeks etc. Maybe you are getting confused because you are looking at all four programs as one?

Also yes I got my book off Amazon.
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    What about any of these? Or would I loose weight doing these also. I'm sorry for bothering everyone. I just don't know much about this stuff. 6zxicxp8njfc.pnggced288c1u9t.png
    xqt1946d3cry.png
    8pcpcftny2x9.png
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    kaykay6676 wrote: »
    What about any of these? Or would I loose weight doing these also. I'm sorry for bothering everyone. I just don't know much about this stuff. 6zxicxp8njfc.pnggced288c1u9t.png
    xqt1946d3cry.png
    8pcpcftny2x9.png

they may strengthen your muscles but weight is lost in a caloric deficit.you may build some muscle if you are in a surplus but using weights would be more beneficial if you are wanting to build muscle.you can do body weigh exercises and change how your body looks but you wont gain much muscle because your muscles wont be under the stress they need to grow like they would if you lift. you also dont need to do that many reps every day either. its kind of pointless if you ask me. but its your choice
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    How is your eating going?
  • kaykay6676
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @usmcmp umm... okay? I was just wondering. And I'm not reading magazine *kitten*. Lmfao. I was on Pinterest and they showed up. I know I was giving some information. I'm new at this. I was just wondering if any of these would work as well.
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    @livingleanlivingclean a lot better then before! I realized that I may be eating a lot but not as much calories as I thought. You guys were right and I should've listed. I keep forgetting to pay attention to it sometimes. Lol. But I'm starting to get it. Ive actually been doing a lot of research and stuff. I just made a grocery list and found a lot of foods with good amount of calories so I'm super excited to get some stuff and start working on myself. Thank you!
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    Btw... Is there like workouts you can do to get bigger boobs? Lmfao. Cuz I mean I could use some. Frfr! Haha
  • livingleanlivingclean
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Btw... Is there like workouts you can do to get bigger boobs? Lmfao. Cuz I mean I could use some. Frfr! Haha

Eating. Boobs are a lot of fat, as well as glands, so increasing overall body fat will likely increase the size of your boobs. (that said, I lost mine from losing lots of weight and even when I regain fat they don't get anywhere close to the size they were)
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    @livingleanlivingclean I have no boobs as it is so I'm scared if I workout I'll loose them. What kinda of bras and stuff should I be wearing when I workout by the way? Cuz I heard that certain one could make them sag. Idk if that's true or not. I mean I don't really have the boobs to worry about that. Lol. But if they do get bigger in my life at all I want them to look nice.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @livingleanlivingclean I have no boobs as it is so I'm scared if I workout I'll loose them. What kinda of bras and stuff should I be wearing when I workout by the way? Cuz I heard that certain one could make them sag. Idk if that's true or not. I mean I don't really have the boobs to worry about that. Lol. But if they do get bigger in my life at all I want them to look nice.

For weight training it's kind of irrelevant as you're not bouncing around... I just wear crops with padding so I don't look completely flat

You only lose them from being in a deficit.... When you lose fat. You shouldn't lose them from training whilst in a caloric surplus which you need to be in if you want to gain weight.
  • mom22dogs
    mom22dogs Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You are soooo over thinking this. Join a gym and have a trainer set up a weightlifting program, then talk to a dietician so that you make sure you are fueling your workouts properly.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    I did a lot of those exercises in physical therapy.
    Which is what they are designed for.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

Eating. Boobs are a lot of fat, as well as glands, so increasing overall body fat will likely increase the size of your boobs. (that said, I lost mine from losing lots of weight and even when I regain fat they don't get anywhere close to the size they were)

depends on if you have dense breast or fatty breast. I have dense breast and they didnt get bigger when I gained almost 70 lbs, and the only thing that went down when I lost weight(44lbs so far) was my band size. cup size is still the same. they've been the same size since I was 13.heck even when I was pregnant for my kids they didnt go up much either went from a 38B to a 32C.
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    Mine like always change. Some days I can wear like a 34 b and other days there smaller. Lol. I just never wear bras tbh unless I'm going out somewhere or to work or something.
  • valerieraz63
    valerieraz63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't want fat on my tummy. Muscle weighs more then fat anyways. I want to workout. I want my butt back. Also want more on my arms and legs. I'm gonna start using weights here soon. I workout before I eat. I'm trying to eat 2,200 calories a day but it's a lot harder then I thought. Doesn't take me much to get full. And if they're worthless to you then cool. Haha! I'm a beginner. Don't know much about working out honestly. Just trying to feel good about myself again.

Ever heard the claim that a pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat? False! A pound is a pound (of feathers, glass, Jell-O—you name it). But because a pound of fat takes up about four times the space of muscle tissue, it’s possible to look and feel trimmer even if body weight remains the same. Of course, it’s also possible to weigh the same, but look and feel fatter . This is especially evident among the elderly, as muscles tend to shrink with age because damaged muscle cells are repaired at a much slower rate than when they were young. (Your mind's not playing tricks on you—Grandma may actually be shorter these days). Plus, with reduced physical activity during the golden years, the ratio of muscle to fat tends to decrease as we get older.

So while it’s a myth that muscle “weighs” more than fat, too much body fat can be a contributing factor to serious health conditions like stroke, coronary disease, and diabetes . Although it’s difficult to determine the ideal amount of body fat for each individual, too little fat can also have unhealthy consequences, including reproductive dysfunction in women. Accepting the body’s need for both muscle and fat is important in maintaining overall health and fueling an active lifestyle .