Cheat days

Options
124»

Replies

• georgiamaxine1
    georgiamaxine1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My motto is slow and steady wins the race. I'm losing about half a lb per week, which feels very slow but it's how to succeed for long term loss.
    You seem to have an all or nothing mentality. Either 10, 000cals a day, now 1000 (which is much too low). Have you thought about talking to someone about your relationship with food?
    I'm 5'3, I workout 4 to 5 days per week, and I'm set at 1530 cals per day for 0.5lbs loss per week. I don't go over cals during the week, and I don't eat my exercise cals back (unless pms hit's and then I do so I stop the hangry). On weekends, I set myself at maintenance so I can have some of the foods I love.
    I've had eating disorders in the past and spoke to a psychiatrist every week for 2 years, nothing seems to help it really.. I've allowed myself to have a 'treat' on a Saturday night otherwise I think I would just end up bingeing.. thanks for all of your help :)
  • ChristopherLimoges
    ChristopherLimoges Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yup. I've just had nearly an entire cheat week, and many carbohydrates. Still going to lose weight this week, at very least I'll be the weight plus or minus a pound that I was before this previous cheat week.