Ha it was a joke.... But you can ha
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I don't dream.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Just woke up, had a crazy dream about my wife driving bat crap crazy and nearly killed us. She kept hitting stuff and driving on wrong side of road.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    A weird, confusing dream about a fly doing something to my new evening dress.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    I had a dream where I was in a video game and I was similar to John Wick and I was going through level and level killing dudes that were coming after me. I also had a dream where my younger sister was apparently white and I saw her as a baby through an adult and that I was in my 40s.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I had crazy pit hair, but I just shaved yesterday (irl) and I discovered I had two different patches of pit hair under each arm and that I'd just shaved one of them.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Last night dreamt I was standing in front of a pile of broken pates that had been thrown against a wall. (I might have done it) I stared at them when the one who haunts my dreams appeared and waved his hand and they were all back in order neatly stacked. And then I breathed him in.
  • ISparkyI
    ISparkyI Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Dreamt I ate a 4 pound marshmellow . . woke up this morning and a pillow was missing . .
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was laying in the grass outside my grandfather's house with the spirit that haunts me. He was talking about how in the family lineage we were related from a long time ago. His skin was a dark tan and spoke beautiful melodies of things I had not known.
  • leasy1
    leasy1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My ex mother-in-law :o creepy
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Sometime in at least once no matter what I am dreaming, I will be driving a vehicle and the brakes will not work. It's always an exciting ride trying to avoid hitting things
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Last night I dreamt the spirit that haunts me was by my side. He gave me a tiny gold temple with tiny gold balls inside. It resembled one of those old tiny pinball games. Each time you pressed the button a gold ball would be released, roll around the temple and return to the place it originated. We walked closely together talking. As we walked, we passed a poor woman standing in her doorway. I handed her the tiny gold temple as we passed. Spirit and I continued talking as we walked together. I somehow knew the temple gift would be returned maybe not in the same form but he would bring me something else.
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that I was at a house and someone was giving me a tour of the place. I was shown the bathroom and it was clean looking but all of a sudden a big white rat jumped out of the toilet. The other person ran and shut the door locking me in the bathroom with the rabid rat!

I was dodging it and jumping all over the bathroom yelling for help. The rat was trying to bite me! The other person was laughing on the other side of the door.

I grabbed a spray bottle of cleaning solution under the sink and sprayed that rat in the face. It stopped and looked at me and each time it came at me I sprayed it again. It jumped back into the toilet and down the tubing.

As I write this I realize how funny a dream it was even if I woke up from this dream pissed off.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Sivadee00 wrote: »
    I dreamed that I was at a house and someone was giving me a tour of the place. I was shown the bathroom and it was clean looking but all of a sudden a big white rat jumped out of the toilet. The other person ran and shut the door locking me in the bathroom with the rabid rat!

I was dodging it and jumping all over the bathroom yelling for help. The rat was trying to bite me! The other person was laughing on the other side of the door.

I grabbed a spray bottle of cleaning solution under the sink and sprayed that rat in the face. It stopped and looked at me and each time it came at me I sprayed it again. It jumped back into the toilet and down the tubing.

As I write this I realize how funny a dream it was even if I woke up from this dream pissed off.

You are still fighting the battle between good and evil. You still beileve there is a good and an evil and they are at war in you.

The bathroom represents a place of cleansing or repenting in which you seek justification (attonement) for your acts of good vs "evil". The white rat represents "evil", coming from the most unclean place (toilet).

If there is no one to oppose, there is no such war.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamt I was visiting my Dad and we went to a Cubbies game. It was my childhood all over again. My brain must be telling me I need to make the drive and go for a visit.

Yes, make a connection with Dad.
  • JosephPulaski
    JosephPulaski Posts: 304 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I was drowning, and you would not lend a hand.
  • jheitz07
    jheitz07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That I was locked up in a mental institution that I had to pass several physical obstacles to enter, haha.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I dreamt I met this really hot babe who was wearing only a flowered thong and bending over in front of me, to show me her *kitten*. She had a really awesome thigh gap.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamt I met this really hot babe who was wearing only a flowered thong and bending over in front of me, to show me her *kitten*. She had a really awesome thigh gap.

Did the gap look like a diamond?
    That might just explain it's self...
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was drowning, and you would not lend a hand.

"You" meaning me directly?