What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Sex. Sex.... and more sexxx.... dry spells suck.

This. It's always this. Lol
  • Mark_Antony_Sirius
    Options
    NUTS!!!
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I was in the middle of a gang shootout in someone's house. I was hiding in a cupboard with some other people, but I didn't know who any of the people were or how I got there.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Its_T_Time wrote: »
    Steamy shower sex with an unknown female. No joke

Now I will dream of this tonight.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Sex. Sex.... and more sexxx.... dry spells suck.

This. It's always this. Lol

I always wake up before I can get the punch line. always. my alarm clock is the worst cockblocker ever.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Its_T_Time wrote: »
    Steamy shower sex with an unknown female. No joke

Usually, this means you are looking for a deeper connection with the same gender. Try connecting on a deeper level.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I don't remember it all, but I definitely remember romancing a sturdy blonde girl, but waking up before I could seal the deal

This means you are looking for a deeper connection with someone reliable.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I had a dream that I was a major chef at a very prestigious hotel. I had to get up early and make a couple hundred plates of breakfast that were to be sent out to each individual room. The breakfast was a plate of fruit like strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries that were drizzled in a camembert and again with a rich chocolate sauce. Well I started melting chocolate for the sauce and started panicking because chocolates not on my diet and what the hell am I doing making it and then I woke up and was relieved I hadn't broken my diet haha

When you are cooking up a meal it represents sharing your thoughts and experiences. There are always many interested people who wish to hear your thoughts and voice (hotel guests). Fresh fruit represents fresh sweet thoughts. Chocolate, the richness or depth of the idea.

Do you often question yourself when you are open and share your thoughts?
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I don't remember it all, but I definitely remember romancing a sturdy blonde girl, but waking up before I could seal the deal

This means you are looking for a deeper connection with someone reliable.

My brain is an idiot
  • loveliveswithin
    edited September 2017
    Options
    NUTS!!!

Pretty sure I could tell you what you're dreaming about.

Should I share it with everyone?
  • Mark_Antony_Sirius
    Options
    NUTS!!!

Pretty sure I could tell you what you're dreaming about.

Should I share it with everyone?

It was that damn squirrel! took over my account!
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    A business man (that looked like my old boss) was poisoning people. I kept trying to tell anyone who would listen, but no one believed me. I knew he was coming after me next and I needed to try to trick him so I could get away before becoming his next victim.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    A business man (that looked like my old boss) was poisoning people. I kept trying to tell anyone who would listen, but no one believed me. I knew he was coming after me next and I needed to try to trick him so I could get away before becoming his next victim.

Is there someone with authority or something you distrust that you value? Rethink this position.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Last night I dreamt I was at a very high peak (like a skyscraper) and jumped into the water below. When I entered the water I was so deep I couldn't see where the surface was. The took a chance at one direction and the surface appeared.
    This occurred several times in the dream with less and less reluctancy to jump each time.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    I dont watch zombie shows...but i had a crazy zombie nightmare ...we tried everything to feed them special concoctions that we researched and tested and was supposed to kill them or change them...we never knew which itd be

This is about bringing the dead back to life... Or changing the state, the state of mind. We change the state of mind by ingesting something that is Truth. You have to change perspective before you can allow entrance of a belief.

Wow ...you are really good

I need to tell you the one from last night it was so bizarre
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that I drunk texted someone...

turns out it wasn't a dream! :grimace:
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Last night I dreamt my phone was gone and I couldn't find it

You fear the loss of communication? Being cut off?