LifeIs420 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i always dream about food and some other stuff
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    LifeIs420 wrote: »
    i always dream about food and some other stuff

Food is symbolic of truth... Nutrition, what sustains your soul.

What "other stuff" or do I already know?
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Saltine24 wrote: »
    I had a dream about a month ago that my boyfriend and I were moving, my mom (we all lived together until she passed away last July) was sitting at the table in the "new house" telling the guys where she wanted the china cabinets (but these ones & yes there were 2 of them were shiny & brand new not the one we currently have) so as my boyfriend & someone else moved them to where she wanted them I started cleaning off the table where she was sitting & noticed a 6 pack of bottled pop (diet coke which was my moms drink of choice & Sprite) I held up the pop as asked what she was doing, you know you are not allowed to have this stuff anymore (as of 2014 due to her health), don't you want to be around to see your grandchildren...she just replied with yes... you know I do! then I woke up. I thought it was really weird of me to say that because she doesn't have grandchildren.

This is a confirmation dream. She wants you to know everything is okay where she is at. "She made it". All things made new... referbished (the 2 new China cabinets).
    Did her husband or someone close in the family meet her there? Related to her? Could also represent the 2 China cabinets.

Awe, thank you so much! Yes, my dad passed away 30 yrs ago come November, both of her parents and one brother are there as well.
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I had another dream last night which kinda left me with a weird feeling all day:

My boyfriend and I were walking around the mall he was looking for something & for some reason I found myself in a clinic or Dr's office while he was getting what he needed. I am not sure if I had an appointment or stumbled across it but they did some kind of test on me and poked me in the back with something & when I asked for the results the nurse said I had problems with my stomach, I wasn't digesting any food...I asked her what that meant & she shook her head. I asked if that meant I would have to go on a liquid diet or be tube fed & she looked sideways into a room where other people has the feeding tube inserted into their nose & started to cry and said I am so sorry we cannot help you. So I ran out of the office into & through the mall, saw my boyfriend sitting outside on a bench beside the parking lot and as I approached him from the back he got up and walked away to locate our vehicle (I am assuming) because I never caught up to him before waking up.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Saltine24 wrote: »
    I had another dream last night which kinda left me with a weird feeling all day:

My boyfriend and I were walking around the mall he was looking for something & for some reason I found myself in a clinic or Dr's office while he was getting what he needed. I am not sure if I had an appointment or stumbled across it but they did some kind of test on me and poked me in the back with something & when I asked for the results the nurse said I had problems with my stomach, I wasn't digesting any food...I asked her what that meant & she shook her head. I asked if that meant I would have to go on a liquid diet or be tube fed & she looked sideways into a room where other people has the feeding tube inserted into their nose & started to cry and said I am so sorry we cannot help you. So I ran out of the office into & through the mall, saw my boyfriend sitting outside on a bench beside the parking lot and as I approached him from the back he got up and walked away to locate our vehicle (I am assuming) because I never caught up to him before waking up.

The mall represents the market place, the place of learning. What you buy or beileve in will determine your prognosis. Are you giving yourself enough enlightenment? Soul food? The artificial way of feeding is representative of the stomach feeding tubes. Do you question what is given to you to believe? Do you know what you believe and why you believe it?
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I dreamt I was in a white kitchen making all sorts of confections... Cookies, breads, scones, cupcakes and just everything you could ever desire. I took about a 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and spread it out on the counter.

OK...! Now I'm going to do you!

The white of the kitchen represents your purity of heart and soul/spirit. The confections represent the sweetness and love that you possess to give, and spreading the sugar on the countertop symbolizes your desire to spread and give the love to others.

How'm I doin'?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamt I was in a white kitchen making all sorts of confections... Cookies, breads, scones, cupcakes and just everything you could ever desire. I took about a 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and spread it out on the counter.

The white of the kitchen represents your purity of heart and soul/spirit. The confections represent the sweetness and love that you possess to give, and spreading the sugar on the countertop symbolizes your desire to spread and give the love to others.

How'm I doin'?

I love when you start a note to me like that. :)
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

How'm I doin'?

LOL! If only, darlin'...
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

How'm I doin'?

LOL! If only, darlin'...

It's a double meaning dream. I'll tell you one side, the other I'll keep to myself...
    The kitchen represents where is everything is made. Confections are the gifts. The sugar represents desire.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options

How'm I doin'?

LOL! If only, darlin'...

It's a double meaning dream. I'll tell you one side, the other I'll keep to myself...
    The kitchen represents where is everything is made. Confections are the gifts. The sugar represents desire.

I'll take a crack at it, but also leave my answer obscure in case I'm correct.
    I can only surmise what the hidden half is, but if the dream follows a pattern, I would say the sugar represents your desire rather than those that desire gifts of you, since it is you who made the sweet gifts. The gifts are the sweet, yet less fulfilling things that you are willing to gift from within yourself. The savory and fulfilling substance is what you have reserved or aren't ready to prepare. Presumably that would only be prepared in fulfillment of your desire. Which you are willing to share/spread, but just not for the unappreciative.
    My guess is that hidden half is that you don't yet have all of the ingredients for the savory side or the recipe is missing or incomplete, or I may just be off my rocker & need a cookie. ;)
  • Betsy10181990
    Betsy10181990 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i was in my car driving to work after a bit didn't know where i was all i knew that i was on the road. then i started to have problems seeing like i couldn't focus my eyes. it was raining and the head lights where on, but didn't seem like they where so i switched to high beams no difference. then some how i recognized a bar. as i got closer i started to lose control of the car came close to a few parked cars but never toutched one. then i stop go in someone's home and talk. i walk out with a vacuum cleaner. then i start on my way back the way i came. it starts to clear up where i can see ok. their was like athen building and totems along the road. then i woke up. got ready for work and it rained out when i was sleeping. nothing happened to and from work that day.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was in a downtown city and could see lots of people walking around doing there normal daily routines. I knew everyone was about to get some virus. All of a sudden, everyone started vomiting. Each one at its own time.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    i was in my car driving to work after a bit didn't know where i was all i knew that i was on the road. then i started to have problems seeing like i couldn't focus my eyes. it was raining and the head lights where on, but didn't seem like they where so i switched to high beams no difference. then some how i recognized a bar. as i got closer i started to lose control of the car came close to a few parked cars but never toutched one. then i stop go in someone's home and talk. i walk out with a vacuum cleaner. then i start on my way back the way i came. it starts to clear up where i can see ok. their was like athen building and totems along the road. then i woke up. got ready for work and it rained out when i was sleeping. nothing happened to and from work that day.

The drive represents your train of thought. The non focus of eyes represents a partial thought or not fully developed thought. The house is the place of refuge, rest. The vacuum cleaner represents cleaning up that original idea of haze or thought. Of course you are able to see clearly after you are given the remedy.

There are many perspectives. Are you able to see all of them before deciding on an outcome?
  • Betsy10181990
    Betsy10181990 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

The drive represents your train of thought. The non focus of eyes represents a partial thought or not fully developed thought. The house is the place of refuge, rest. The vacuum cleaner represents cleaning up that original idea of haze or thought. Of course you are able to see clearly after you are given the remedy.

There are many perspectives. Are you able to see all of them before deciding on an outcome?

i do under stand some boyfriend went ghost on me we where together for 5 years. he left for army for 55days one place and 1 year at another witch he i still am trying to save it even though he doesn't seem to want to save it
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    It was Thanksgiving, a friend was going out of town. Their plan is to drive a RV. I was going to meet someone, it was a place where people played billiards, immediately in front of it was a parking lot, and it was lighted and dark, like a stage, a acting stage. My dream pans back to a place three stories high, two flights of stairs to a domicile, a studio. Inside it was messy, and unkept, the electricity didn't work, whomever used candles. Down stairs among the dead bushes and trees a black Dodge Charger was parked. I remembered water, and spilling it.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamt I saw a woman standing in front of a house she had just purchased. The land that the house was on had just flooded the year before. She asked one of the neighbors how much they rented their house for so she could estimate her own rental price. She took me over to show me a large culvert pipe like structure coming down from the sky as she stated, it was fixed. Assuming that's where the water came from. I looked to see it only plugged with green moss. I knew it was only a matter of time before it flooded the land again, once enough pressure built up. She didn't know it would come sooner than she expected.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    LVNF04 wrote: »
    It was Thanksgiving, a friend was going out of town. Their plan is to drive a RV. I was going to meet someone, it was a place where people played billiards, immediately in front of it was a parking lot, and it was lighted and dark, like a stage, a acting stage. My dream pans back to a place three stories high, two flights of stairs to a domicile, a studio. Inside it was messy, and unkept, the electricity didn't work, whomever used candles. Down stairs among the dead bushes and trees a black Dodge Charger was parked. I remembered water, and spilling it.

The trip represents the journey in life. The billard is the game we play. The stage is where we act... Our place in life. The 3 tiers represent 3 stages in which you will learn, each stage a new Truth and or change in your perceptions. 2 sets of stairs each being a path upwards to the next level in learning. Studio, It is dark upon first glance but when you discover that it is actually light from within that lights the way, you see fully. The water represents cleaning, a refresher.
    Do you stop and take a moment to refresh yourself on this journey?
  • Nikitazilla
    Nikitazilla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a dream that John Cena was instructing a boy scout class, and as I walked by, he grabbed my butt and said "It's good."
  • Honeygee1561
    Honeygee1561 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The ex bf. What a nightmare. Him cheating over and over again and me fighting for his attention and affections so he ll stop. Damn hormones!
    Healing yoga anyone ?