• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Well apparently i was in someones dream ...what was it @kace_kay
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    If @kace_kay was in my dream...I'd wake up rock hard....
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Gambling on yahtzee in a bar on pool tables.
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Well apparently i was in someones dream ...what was it @kace_kay

Streaker alert :p I posted mkre deets to your wall <3

Haha ...ya lets keep those details between us (or anyone on my fr list :D )
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a dream that I was inside a prison penitentiary. I was there because someone rented out a space inside for fun, games, popcorn and a movie showing. I could hear the various people within their cells moaning and crying out. I felt terrible for them. Also I couldn't help but think if there was some sort of mishap and I was kept inside by mistake after going in on my own accord how terrible to be permanently placed there.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream that I was inside a prison penitentiary. I was there because someone rented out a space inside for fun, games, popcorn and a movie showing. I could hear the various people within their cells moaning and crying out. I felt terrible for them. Also I couldn't help but think if there was some sort of mishap and I was kept inside by mistake after going in on my own accord how terrible to be permanently placed there.

Why were they moaning if the space was rented out for fun?

Just the room I was in was rented out. There were real prisoners in the other cells.
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    I dont watch zombie shows...but i had a crazy zombie nightmare ...we tried everything to feed them special concoctions that we researched and tested and was supposed to kill them or change them...we never knew which itd be
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Why were they moaning if the space was rented out for fun?

Just the room I was in was rented out. There were real prisoners in the other cells.

OK, that makes a bit more sense. This sounds like a Joe Hill script

I don't know Joe Hill or his works.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    I dont watch zombie shows...but i had a crazy zombie nightmare ...we tried everything to feed them special concoctions that we researched and tested and was supposed to kill them or change them...we never knew which itd be

This is about bringing the dead back to life... Or changing the state, the state of mind. We change the state of mind by ingesting something that is Truth. You have to change perspective before you can allow entrance of a belief.
  • Its_T_Time
    Its_T_Time Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Steamy shower sex with an unknown female. No joke
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I don't remember it all, but I definitely remember romancing a sturdy blonde girl, but waking up before I could seal the deal
  • andreahenley
    andreahenley Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I was a major chef at a very prestigious hotel. I had to get up early and make a couple hundred plates of breakfast that were to be sent out to each individual room. The breakfast was a plate of fruit like strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries that were drizzled in a camembert and again with a rich chocolate sauce. Well I started melting chocolate for the sauce and started panicking because chocolates not on my diet and what the hell am I doing making it and then I woke up and was relieved I hadn't broken my diet haha
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Its_T_Time wrote: »
    Steamy shower sex with an unknown female. No joke

I think I saw this episode!
  • fredericktambunan
    Options
    someone