What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I was traveling somewhere with a large group of people which consisted mostly of my friends and a few people that are more of acquaintances but friends of friends.

We were stuck in an airport and kept missing flights out. I was hanging out and flirting and cuddling with this brunette like we knew each other forever, but I kept wondering who the heck she was...didn't recognize her face and when I think about it, not sure if I ever really had a full view of it...like it was always hidden or partially hidden. Still don't know who that was...not someone who exists in my real life I don't think.

ETA: it was also odd that I woke up and did so wondering about her...I fell back asleep and the dream resumed at some other point in the "story"

This "trip" or journey being lighter than air isn't unfamiliar to me. What you think about is the pull toward this woman, no? Our lives are about connections. Your dream represents this. Open the lines of communication and forever be changed.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamt I was at my grandparents farm helping to clean out old stuff. I started talking to one of the other helpers about experiences I have had. With doubt, they turned away. I turned around and saw a beautiful being made of all light, almost like a Misty figure but each droplet made of illuminated light. We communicated by our thoughts. I woke up and then went right back to the same place in the dream. I turned my head to see my cousin coming to help out at the farm too.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I died
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I died

Death oftentimes represents a change in beliefs or change in thinking.
  • wratty
    wratty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sex.....I'm male not getting any, it's all I dream about
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Not last night but one of the dreams I had that I remember, I was dreaming that I was making out with this chick in her bedroom and all of a sudden I had gum in my mouth that got bigger and bigger til it was intertwined between our tongues and was just a big mushy mess. I then spit out the gum and then I was dreaming about something else I forgot.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    wratty wrote: »

Sex dreams are often a sign you are in need of a deeper connection with someone.
  • Runninjustincase
    Runninjustincase Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wratty wrote: »

Sex dreams are often a sign you are in need of a deeper connection with someone.

Can confirm
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    Not last night but one of the dreams I had that I remember, I was dreaming that I was making out with this chick in her bedroom and all of a sudden I had gum in my mouth that got bigger and bigger til it was intertwined between our tongues and was just a big mushy mess. I then spit out the gum and then I was dreaming about something else I forgot.

At this time, did you allow something to get between you and "chick"?
    Gum is representative of a lie or dishonest quality. Something that stood in the way of you and "chick" forming a deeper connection. Did it get messy?
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

At this time, did you allow something to get between you and "chick"?
    Gum is representative of a lie or dishonest quality. Something that stood in the way of you and "chick" forming a deeper connection. Did it get messy?

Idk, it just prevented me from progressing further than I wanted to and then after that I spit out the gum, I went back to kissing her and poof, another dream. Maybe you're right? Who knows lol.
  • SuperStampede
    SuperStampede Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    I was trying to kill an intruder in my house. But my gun wouldn't work. The bullets were coming out of the barrel with no force. Just kind of falling out.

I've had something similar, @Emily3907 !
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    I was trying to kill an intruder in my house. But my gun wouldn't work. The bullets were coming out of the barrel with no force. Just kind of falling out.

I've had something similar, @Emily3907 !

This one is about someone treading on an an area in your life that you feel YOU should have control over but they out manoeuvre you.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I dreamed I was at one of my old jobs at a field engineering office (I worked for a major bank) and we were all dressed casually, in shorts, etc. Then I was told that we were going to a formal lunch in honor of one of our co-workers who had just passed the bar exam (there were no lawyers at my old job!) and that everyone had been told to bring a three-piece suit and to change for lunch. I had not gotten that email! So I had to go home for a suit, but there was no time.

My prick of a boss (he really was a cork-soaker in real life!) wrote me up and began the HR process to 'terminate' me. (In real life, I had my job 'discontinued' in 1999, and was laid off under questionable 'performance' issues that I decided not to fight, because the work environment had become ridiculous and it was time for me to move on.)

So in the dream I was determined not to let them fire me and I was compiling a dossier in defense of my position. I was interviewing my co-workers and asking for written letters of support...some complied, and others refused.

...and then I woke up!

Enlighten me, O Mystic and Coquettish Oracle...
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamed I was at one of my old jobs at a field engineering office (I worked for a major bank) and we were all dressed casually, in shorts, etc. Then I was told that we were going to a formal lunch in honor of one of our co-workers who had just passed the bar exam (there were no lawyers at my old job!) and that everyone had been told to bring a three-piece suit and to change for lunch. I had not gotten that email! So I had to go home for a suit, but there was no time.

My prick of a boss (he really was a cork-soaker in real life!) wrote me up and began the HR process to 'terminate' me. (In real life, I had my job 'discontinued' in 1999, and was laid off under questionable 'performance' issues that I decided not to fight, because the work environment had become ridiculous and it was time for me to move on.)

So in the dream I was determined not to let them fire me and I was compiling a dossier in defense of my position. I was interviewing my co-workers and asking for written letters of support...some complied, and others refused.

...and then I woke up!

Enlighten me, O Mystic and Coquettish Oracle...

"Enlighten me, O Mystic and Coquettish Oracle"??? LOL @vikinglander you crack me up. I am actually very normal and just the same as everyone else.

The job represents our place in life, each has its own position. The attire we wear is based upon what we believe. What you believe on the inside is reflected on the outside. Sorda like "you are what you eat", what you consume (believe) you become. This lends to the lunch you were invited to attend. Also the lunch represents judgement. And you were in fact, judged (in the dream) for not having the proper attire.

Even though you try to fight and sway the thoughts and opinions if others ("determined not to let them fire me", ..."compiling a defense"), you cannot change the way they may perceive you. We are all given free will to believe just as we think. They, in fact, judge themselves because of what they believe, they also become.

You would be better served by accepting the situation for what it is and moving on.

Good one. :)
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    a wedding nightmare.. Crazyness.. It's long.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

A wedding sometimes represents a change in thinking... the ultimate Truth, seeing something as it really is. The craziness may be reflective of the process it takes us to get there.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options

A wedding sometimes represents a change in thinking... the ultimate Truth, seeing something as it really is. The craziness may be reflective of the process it takes us to get there.

I didn't know that! We spent the day planning our wedding playlist and downloading songs we didn't already have. I figured it was because of the planning and talking about the guest list.
  • PAGinger
    PAGinger Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My new neighbor. Weird, I know!

He's a nice guy, my age, and we've talked a few times. And he's kind of cute in his own way.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    PAGinger wrote: »
    My new neighbor. Weird, I know!

He's a nice guy, my age, and we've talked a few times. And he's kind of cute in his own way.

Not "weird", establish a deeper connection. You just want to know him on a deeper level.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Last night I dreamt a friend was telling me she gave away all her furniture to her last boyfriend. She didn't care at all that it was gone and she was looking for new pieces for her new place.