Replies

• Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I didn't. Horrible insomnia night.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I dreamt somebody died and something else I don't remember.

I had to wake up to realize he wasn't dead. And thank God today would've been even more sad
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I dreamt somebody died and something else I don't remember.

I had to wake up to realize he wasn't dead. And thank God today would've been even more sad

Death is a form of awakening, like a birth. Don't be sad.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Insomniac here but can you daydream in the middle of the night? I had a really good one! ;)
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Insomniac here but can you daydream in the middle of the night? I had a really good one! ;)

Was @musclesandmusic866 in it???
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I dreamt I was having a holiday with family and got really *kitten* drunk that I don't even remember going to bed or you know finishing the night. So of course I woke up with questions in my dream. But then I really woke up and forgot about it until just now
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I keep telling myself I didn't dream this because I am in denial...
    I was walking along the side of a mountain that was covered in shale rock, like deep shale rock. Along the trail there were 3 men that were digging holes in the shale along various points. I was there as like work crew to help. One man said, "ok, let's go.." like it was my turn to dig in the shale. I knew it wasn't going to help no matter how much I dug, there would always be more that covered where I was digging.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I was walking along the side of a mountain that was covered in shale rock, like deep shale rock. Along the trail there were 3 men that were digging holes in the shale along various points. I was there as like work crew to help. One man said, "ok, let's go.." like it was my turn to dig in the shale. I knew it wasn't going to help no matter how much I dug, there would always be more that covered where I was digging.

I believe this is a variation on a theme that we used to call "shoveling snit against the tide..." :smiley:
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    Breakfast buffet at IHOP. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

I believe this is a variation on a theme that we used to call "shoveling snit against the tide..." :smiley:

I can do tide. I can do snit. But shale on a mountain kept me up all night.
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I had a dream about a month ago that my boyfriend and I were moving, my mom (we all lived together until she passed away last July) was sitting at the table in the "new house" telling the guys where she wanted the china cabinets (but these ones & yes there were 2 of them were shiny & brand new not the one we currently have) so as my boyfriend & someone else moved them to where she wanted them I started cleaning off the table where she was sitting & noticed a 6 pack of bottled pop (diet coke which was my moms drink of choice & Sprite) I held up the pop as asked what she was doing, you know you are not allowed to have this stuff anymore (as of 2014 due to her health), don't you want to be around to see your grandchildren...she just replied with yes... you know I do! then I woke up. I thought it was really weird of me to say that because she doesn't have grandchildren.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Saltine24 wrote: »
    I had a dream about a month ago that my boyfriend and I were moving, my mom (we all lived together until she passed away last July) was sitting at the table in the "new house" telling the guys where she wanted the china cabinets (but these ones & yes there were 2 of them were shiny & brand new not the one we currently have) so as my boyfriend & someone else moved them to where she wanted them I started cleaning off the table where she was sitting & noticed a 6 pack of bottled pop (diet coke which was my moms drink of choice & Sprite) I held up the pop as asked what she was doing, you know you are not allowed to have this stuff anymore (as of 2014 due to her health), don't you want to be around to see your grandchildren...she just replied with yes... you know I do! then I woke up. I thought it was really weird of me to say that because she doesn't have grandchildren.

This is a confirmation dream. She wants you to know everything is okay where she is at. "She made it". All things made new... referbished (the 2 new China cabinets).
    Did her husband or someone close in the family meet her there? Related to her? Could also represent the 2 China cabinets.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Well, once again I dreamed about being in an erotic situation with a couple of girls I know, and woke up just before things got really interesting. WTF?? I mean, I like it, but can't a guy get a lil' Strange? Even in his dreams??

Help me out, O Wise and Phantasmagorical One...!!
    Help me out, O Wise and Orgasmaphantastical One...!!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Well, once again I dreamed about being in an erotic situation with a couple of girls I know, and woke up just before things got really interesting. WTF?? I mean, I like it, but can't a guy get a lil' Strange? Even in his dreams??

Help me out, O Wise and Phantasmagorical One...!!
    Help me out, O Wise and Orgasmaphantastical One...!!

"Wise"??? "Phantasmagorical"??? Lol

When we connect, we impart a piece of ourselves in another person. It's an exchange of sorts.
    You need that deep connection to move forward. Reach out to these people. Connect.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamt I was in a white kitchen making all sorts of confections... Cookies, breads, scones, cupcakes and just everything you could ever desire. I took about a 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and spread it out on the counter.
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that my boss was starting a two-person soccer team, and I made the team. Then we went somewhere to have custom keychains made.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    It involved a castle, Hugo Weaving, and trying to save people from a dragon that seemed to possess the powers of Martian Manhunter. And then something about laundry, but it's already fading away....

now i want a movie based on that premise.

Mild mannered Hugo works in a hospital laundry by day but at night he's a dragon slayer who always gets the woman.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I woke up remembering that I had dreamed and that it was very chaotic. No real details. I was actually a little shakey when I woke.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Hoppymom wrote: »
    I woke up remembering that I had dreamed and that it was very chaotic. No real details. I was actually a little shakey when I woke.

You juggling too many things in life? Stretching yourself too thin can cause chaos.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    mellecita wrote: »
    I had a dream that my boss was starting a two-person soccer team, and I made the team. Then we went somewhere to have custom keychains made.

Do you feel you have to be everything for everyone?