What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I bumped into my first wife and her new husband. Kinda weird since we divorced in 86, and I haven’t seen her in over 30 years.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I dreamt that I won the WSOP and then had to fight and kill aliens disguised as regular humans

My brain is weird
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Dreamed that I got off work and was on the tram getting ready to go through security. I saw this dude that looked like my ex so I turned around and whaddya know, another dude but he's actually my ex. He actually approached me and was like "hi, how are you doing?" and I burst into tears. It was a weird dream.

Crazy thing is is that he works in the same place I work at and I am almost positive I have seen him around a few times.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Same as most nights. Not enough sleep to get to that stage.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Someone from mfp who I won't mention... might be weird!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Kim Possible had a daughter with a Chinese Emperor and she and Ron were trying to escape with her, so she didn't have to be raised in the Court and likely murdered The. Emperor made some sort of deal with them about leaving them alone, and making sure the daughter was safe , vs murdering all of them if they kept trying to run. So she gave the baby up.
    Several years later, the teenage daughter, bow a very accomplished spy/assasin for the Emperor has discovered the truth, and found Kim And Ron to reunite with them. I was both Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable lol. Surprisingly I was not the daughter as well, but Iikely if my alarm hadn't gone off, I'd have ended up backtracking as the daughter and getting her story too.
    My dreams tend to be very long, detailed and adventurous, lol.

And I already know what it means. I have a very vivid imagination, and night dreams tend to be similar to daydreams for me. Not to say that there's no symbolism, some of my dreams have a great deal of meaning. But this one was less about that and more about being a D&D player, who's husband is writing yet another game that deals with Asian mythology and court systems, and an uo and coming D&Der that is already writing good adventures yet for her friends. Combined with talking about TV shows I used to love and wishing I could get her all the Kim Possible episodes.
    Perhaps a bit of reminding that it is ok to let Dad handle things child wise even if he does it differently than me, because our daughter is friggin awesome. But mostly, cool adventure stuff.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    i had a weird on the other day. I was dreaming i was on my phone, sitting infront of a sliding glass door. It was raining outside and suddenly there was this large baby puffin penguin thing at the window, trying to bite my finger when i put it need the glass door.

At one point its beak went through the fly screen and a few seconds later it managed to open the door a little so I locked it.

Then it walked off down the drive way. but it walked with like a dance in its step. S o i went after it to film it, then noticed there was a 2nd, then a 3rd then dozons of them all walking towards and accross the highway. the highway had short walls along sections so they walked along until they got to a gap.

Then walrus/seal animals game from behind me, i dodged them as they were moving very fast for a seal on land, they were hunting the penguin things, trapping them because of the wall on the highway.

INTERPRET THAT DREAM :tongue:

The seals moved like this, fast along the ground.

• dunkind45
    Options
    This time my dream was of me stepping on a scale and seeing I lost quite a few pounds. The dream interpretation website says I am pre-occupied with my physical shape which is partially true but then it says I need to stop comparing myself. I am not doing that and I constantly gotta tell people I am doing this because I want to lose weight when they tell me I am beautiful the way I am currently.
  • wiremog
    wiremog Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Last night I dreamed I adopted a cute little fluffy kitten that someone had dyed baby pink. WTF?!
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options

JyUBR0n.gif
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

JyUBR0n.gif

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered...
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I dreamt of work. Like I don't already spend enough time there, now I have to dream of it. Uggggh
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I drank a lot of water and took my water pills so they were normal up until I randomly had the urge to visit the bathroom in my dreams lol.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    I have been dreaming about things that were wrong in the house my daughter just put an offer on..specific things. and oddly enough its exactly what the inspector found to be wrong when he did his inspection. :#
  • dunkind45
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Had this dream that I found a class at a new school to observe! Was a first grade class and I was sort of trying to convince the teacher to write me a letter of recommendation.

Funny enough, I still need one more person to write me a letter recommendation and it has to be from someone who has seen me work with the age group I want to work with. I have just one semester left before all my classes are in schools with actual children. This is so difficult though because my plans are to teach special education and in those classes, it is a variety of grades. Probably narrowing it down to 1st grade though because that is the grade I would teach if I was not going to do special education. My school does this thing where you can study special education as well as do elementary education and that is what I am doing.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    i had a weird on the other day. I was dreaming i was on my phone, sitting infront of a sliding glass door. It was raining outside and suddenly there was this large baby puffin penguin thing at the window, trying to bite my finger when i put it need the glass door.

At one point its beak went through the fly screen and a few seconds later it managed to open the door a little so I locked it.

Then it walked off down the drive way. but it walked with like a dance in its step. S o i went after it to film it, then noticed there was a 2nd, then a 3rd then dozons of them all walking towards and accross the highway. the highway had short walls along sections so they walked along until they got to a gap.

Then walrus/seal animals game from behind me, i dodged them as they were moving very fast for a seal on land, they were hunting the penguin things, trapping them because of the wall on the highway.

INTERPRET THAT DREAM :tongue:

The seals moved like this, fast along the ground.

I can tell you exactly what it means...

The bird represents the spirit in which is trying to pull you into a broader picture. There is that which separates you and this new perspective (the screen and glass door). You are resisting the path you see all the others (seal/ walrus animals) following because you see it as a 'trap' on this new course.