Replies

• sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Me in a relationship will it was a dream
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I dreamed there was no such thing as toilette bowls, instead there was holes on the floor that went into the ground about the circumference of a Dixie cup, and no one at all in my dream seemed concerned about how that was going to work out.

It was...weird.

Hehe. I walked into a "squatter" in a Shanghai speakeasy, looked down, turned around and came out to ask my friend, "Dude, where is the toilet? There's just some porcelain around a hole in the ground."

"That IS the toilet, Swanny."
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Solving financial Maths problems!!! It was horrible
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible nightmare!

I dreamed I was tying a necktie!
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I planned out some conditional logic for displaying data based on product attributes. Even when I’m not working, I’m working.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible nightmare!

I dreamed I was tying a necktie!

Yes that would be horrible. I don't know how to tie a necktie. Never had a good enough reason to learn.

Meanwhile, I don't dream, so don't have anything to post here.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I can't remember much about it but I do remember waking up when my alarm went off and thinking, "Oh no, now I will never know how that turned out"
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I took a second job at a fast food restaurant and all the teenagers working there loved me because I would talk back to the miserable prick of an owner. I'd refuse to come in, saying I have to work at my regular job that pays 3x more than this one lol. Woke up to let the cat in so I never knew if I got fired or not😅
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Where is OP lately? She used to do commentary and analysis of the dreams posted here...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    i dreamed i was at some event where this guy was giving a free speech to the public.

he invited everybody in and started talking about privacy and government intrusiveness. i think the dream was somewhat in the future, because he wasn't entirely wrong. like i remember that there were these small government drones everywhere that acted as spy cameras.

but the guy giving the speech kept on about how they could track us everywhere we went with facial recognition software and such, but that he had the solution to our problems.

then the dream turned dark, like the guy had all these employees working at the event for him that turned out to be hired mercenaries with guns. they lined everyone up against the wall and started mutilating everybody's faces against their will. like basically skinning people's faces off. and the whole time, this creepy guy giving the speech is still going on, talking about how we will thank him later because now the government wouldn't know who we were, etc.

anyhow it was awful and some of us tried to escape, me included. i got out with this family, like this old guy with his son and daughter. we were trying to leave the event when the speaker had his men shoot at us. it blew the rear tires out of the car we were in. then we ended up on the side of the road near this wooded forest. we bailed out of the car and ran to hide in the forest. the speaker's men were approaching and shouting how we had to come back inside for "processing".

then i woke up
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm too tired to remember most of my dreams anymore I think ...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Can't comment...would get a warning...it was fun though.