What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that my front 4 teeth fell out.

Teeth represent truth or "spiritual money".
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    twinkles4 wrote: »
    It was late at night and I was taking the garbage out. (through the backyard, beyond the back gate to the alley where the bins are) I suddenly had a sharp pain in my chest and I went to my knees. After what seemed like a few mins, I was fine, stood up and walked back to the fence and through the yard.

but it was all different. The new trees were all grown and new furniture on the deck and the house was dark and the back door was locked? I started banging for husband to open the door and let me in. I saw the lights kick on and the curtain move and his face appeared in the window.

He looked different, tired, older and very confused. He looked all over through the window and appeared to look right through me? like he could hear me, but couldn't see me? I kept banging on the door, yelling that I'm cold, let me in.

That's when I woke up. I remember it so vividly, I found it so disturbing. I couldn't go back to sleep.

Kitchen's really clean now though :blush:

@loveliveswithin, I would have thought you'd have had a field day with this one! (Maybe you're still writing??) It seems to me to be fairly straightforward, in that it appears to be prescient...
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I had a crazy dream last night. I don't know if it was because I was talking about Walking Dead or what before I fell asleep. So, zombies just started appearing out of everywhere, chasing me. They look straight out of a comic book. I was running from them, then I remember that I could do anything (not really know if it was because I knew I was dreaming or what). So, I became ninja like, and started fighting the zombies, doing back flips and kicking *kitten*. Then I remember that I have magical powers, and started doing spell like movements with my hands and blowing *kitten* up. Then I woke up. Yeah.. Weird..
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    twinkles4 wrote: »
    It was late at night and I was taking the garbage out. (through the backyard, beyond the back gate to the alley where the bins are) I suddenly had a sharp pain in my chest and I went to my knees. After what seemed like a few mins, I was fine, stood up and walked back to the fence and through the yard.

but it was all different. The new trees were all grown and new furniture on the deck and the house was dark and the back door was locked? I started banging for husband to open the door and let me in. I saw the lights kick on and the curtain move and his face appeared in the window.

He looked different, tired, older and very confused. He looked all over through the window and appeared to look right through me? like he could hear me, but couldn't see me? I kept banging on the door, yelling that I'm cold, let me in.

That's when I woke up. I remember it so vividly, I found it so disturbing. I couldn't go back to sleep.

Kitchen's really clean now though :blush:

@loveliveswithin, I would have thought you'd have had a field day with this one! (Maybe you're still writing??) It seems to me to be fairly straightforward, in that it appears to be prescient...

Pretty straight forward here... The view (perceptions) look much different when we change our perspective. "Looking from the inside out" or "looking from the outside in".

• loveliveswithin
    Options
    I had a crazy dream last night. I don't know if it was because I was talking about Walking Dead or what before I fell asleep. So, zombies just started appearing out of everywhere, chasing me. They look straight out of a comic book. I was running from them, then I remember that I could do anything (not really know if it was because I knew I was dreaming or what). So, I became ninja like, and started fighting the zombies, doing back flips and kicking *kitten*. Then I remember that I have magical powers, and started doing spell like movements with my hands and blowing *kitten* up. Then I woke up. Yeah.. Weird..

Zombies represent thoes who sleep or thoes who are dead but don't know they are. There is no fight for thoes who overcome. We overcome by believing that there is no war but the one for your mind. What do you believe?
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options

Zombies represent thoes who sleep or thoes who are dead but don't know they are. There is no fight for thoes who overcome. We overcome by believing that there is no war but the one for your mind. What do you believe?

I believe that two things could be going on.. 1. Thoughts of Walking Dead triggered the dreams. 2. Or I am not being true to myself and holding things back. Which can definitely fit into what you stated above.
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm a dreamer. Always have been. What did you dream about last night?

Gérard Butler
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I was stark naked in public and didn't seem to care. Then I got stuck in an elevator. It would go up and down but it wouldn't stop or open the doors. And for some reason there was a TV in the elevator. I don't remember what was on it but I remember it freaked me out. I'm weird when I'm awake, but this dream was disturbing.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I had a dream that I was stark naked in public and didn't seem to care. Then I got stuck in an elevator. It would go up and down but it wouldn't stop or open the doors. And for some reason there was a TV in the elevator. I don't remember what was on it but I remember it freaked me out. I'm weird when I'm awake, but this dream was disturbing.

No need to be distubed. The "nakedness" represents your transparency with people. You are not afraid to express yourself? The elevator represents the train of thought moving up and down on the scale of enlightenment. The doors did not open because you are not yet ready for that revelation behind the doors.
  • loveliveswithin
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I dreamt I was at a restaurant waiting tables. I had many awaiting service. One table looked like a group of hikers, just back from a trip. One was broken on the inside and was on the verge of tears. As I suggested some drinks, I interrupted myself and said, "I want to pray for you". I touched the shoulders of the two nearest me and began to speak on behalf of these people, especially, the broken one. As I expressed my heart felt emotions, I could feel many hands reaching out and touching me.
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

No need to be distubed. The "nakedness" represents your transparency with people. You are not afraid to express yourself? The elevator represents the train of thought moving up and down on the scale of enlightenment. The doors did not open because you are not yet ready for that revelation behind the doors.

So then what was up with the TV?! LOL
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

So then what was up with the TV?! LOL

The TV represents the roll or script you have been allotted in life. It's like a play back.
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Some type of post apocalyptic world...
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

An apocalypse represents the world in which you see now being unveiled or revealed in a new way. A new world revealed with the understanding that a revelation brings.
    How did your new world look?
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Options

An apocalypse represents the world in which you see now being unveiled or revealed in a new way. A new world revealed with the understanding that a revelation brings.
    How did your new world look?

Pretty run down. Not many people and I was feeling persecuted. But no one was actually following me.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Well it was me and three sexy women in a hot tub and....then I woke up. :'(
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Well it was me and three sexy women in a hot tub and....then I woke up. :'(

It means you're in search of a deeper connection. Needing some variety and in your level of understanding.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I'm not sure, but a very specific dollar amount kept coming up in different situations.

What was the number?

• loveliveswithin
    Options
    I'm not sure, but a very specific dollar amount kept coming up in different situations.

What was the number?

Nine represents judgement
    7 represents a week
    1 represents winning
    8 represents eternity
    And 2 represents the inner and outer man which is really one.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I had a dream that I stepped on the scale this morning and it said that I had gained like 20 lbs. I was too scared to test it out today.