What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I had a wet dream last night what can you infer from this

It means you are seeking a deeper understanding. To know something deeper inside and out.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I dreamed I was pregnant, but then the baby disappeared. I went to an urgent care clinic and tried to explain it to them, and ended up confusing them and myself because pregnancies don't just disappear, lol.

Oftentimes pregnancy is in reference to your ideas... "Conceptions". To give birth is to speak forth your ideas that you hold to be truth. Maybe the idea had escaped your mind but it will return.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Jeff322345 wrote: »
    I dreamed about work last night.. the post above reminded me of once I dreamed about my baby after she was born. I was home alone with her. And she was like a gingerbread cookie. I dropped her and her arms and legs cracked off. I was so upset. Lol. I always have F uped dreams.

If pregnancy is conceptions, then children are the ultimate Truths. The idea that you partake by consuming Truth would not be far fetched. The sweetest Truth represented as a cookie.
  • BootyfulBikerZX10r
    Options
    gosh I've had the weirdest dreams lately, last night I dreamt that everything was GMO'd so badly that nothing was purely good for your body and everyone in society began lacking nutrients and no one could buy non gmo'd seeds to plant or grow crops and the soil was tarnished and omg it was bad and everyone had to rely on the government to be fed. I haven't dreamt in a long time so this one was absolutely crazy out of nowhere. Im not a health nut either! I watched total divas and the bellas before bed! I woke up looking for kosher seeds on Amazon.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I dreamed I was pregnant, but then the baby disappeared. I went to an urgent care clinic and tried to explain it to them, and ended up confusing them and myself because pregnancies don't just disappear, lol.

This sounds like it could be a subliminally obfuscated case of alien abduction for their breeding program...
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    More sleep :|
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Last night I had the most vivid dream... I was at a house where some woman had decorated my house with her things. There were clocks she had hung up everywhere. I tore the sheets off the bed, in a sign that I wasn't staying there. Someone came in and made the bed back up. Then I tore the sheets off again. They clearly wanted me to stay or go with them. They were waiting for me. I left after tearing the sheets off the bed once more and walked across the street to a candy shop or ice cream parlor. I walked with a friend over there. Then I saw a friend at the door and inside there were more friends. I was having such a great time sitting with another friend. I had ice cream in a square container. Soon it was melted and like a liquid drink in a cup. I drank it down. It was sweet but not like ice cream. It had changed states.

I'm due for a change. :)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I don't recall.......and I don't have many dreams and if I do........they are either scary or about women............so both times.....scary.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Tornadoes.. Always dreaming about tornadoes hitting.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

I've had these nightmares for years now! They're so scary :s

Yes they are!
  • NatashaDNMS
    NatashaDNMS Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Went to work at my other job I just quite a week ago and my bosses didn't say anything, they just let me work till I finally remembered that I didn't work for them anymore and left to get ready for my 2nd job. lol

Kinda lame for a dream. ;) xD
  • twinkles4
    twinkles4 Posts: 124 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It was late at night and I was taking the garbage out. (through the backyard, beyond the back gate to the alley where the bins are) I suddenly had a sharp pain in my chest and I went to my knees. After what seemed like a few mins, I was fine, stood up and walked back to the fence and through the yard.

but it was all different. The new trees were all grown and new furniture on the deck and the house was dark and the back door was locked? I started banging for husband to open the door and let me in. I saw the lights kick on and the curtain move and his face appeared in the window.

He looked different, tired, older and very confused. He looked all over through the window and appeared to look right through me? like he could hear me, but couldn't see me? I kept banging on the door, yelling that I'm cold, let me in.

That's when I woke up. I remember it so vividly, I found it so disturbing. I couldn't go back to sleep.

Kitchen's really clean now though :blush:
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I dreamed that my front 4 teeth fell out.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I hopped out of bed and brushed them like crazy.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I get from time to time dreams I am in the bathroom hanging out ...What dose being in the bathroom mean ?

The bathroom represents the place of cleansing, forgiveness, repentance. Just about the time you rid your self of filth, it's time to clean again. It's a never ending process until you finally believe that you *are* already clean.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Tornadoes represent mixing or good and evil, right and wrong, delusion, being mixed up, like a drunk state of mind.