What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I was 'driving' a wrought iron cart through streets and stopped and went into a random house and used the bathroom. A woman, who lived there, asked me what I was doing and told me she was uncomfortable with me being in her house for 'religious reasons'. We spoke further on the front porch briefly, then I drove off...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Former response aside, I had a dream the night before last about standing in the remains of a house on a rocky outcrop. Only two walls remained in tact, no roof and everything was exposed to the elements. It was overcast, the foundation was crumbling and falling to the sea, which was lapping hungrily at the edges of the skeletal remains of this house. I stood in the dream gazing out to the sea and realizing that it was sometime in the evening as the red sun was setting, casting an eerie glow on everything. The clouds and oncoming storm made it even more eerie. But.. I just spent the dream staring out at the sea and watching it lap and edge closer to the foundation I was standing upon.. somehow finding serenity in the chaos and remains.

Is what you believe in crumbling? Or do you see it as still intact as the forces that oppose it come against?

I'm in a constant process of change. That's how I grow as a person. It may have something to do with how I'm going about that change. Things I've lost, etc.
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I went to visit my mom and when I arrived the house was full of animals that she adopted...it was so weird :p
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I had a Naughty dream about my Ex! :dizzy:
    WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot???
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Had a good combination zombie apocalypse/mass disappearance dream last night. Some percentage of the population just disappeared overnight one day, some other percentage turned into zombies. I was at some sort of a survivor camp that I believe was in an abandoned public pool. First portion of the dream was a weird end-of-the-world-rave, lots of debauchery. Second portion was trying to secure and then stock a truck to make an escape with 2 other people that apparently I knew really well but don't appear to have been people from my real life.

Woke up just before we finished loading the truck.

Zombies represent people who are spiritually dead but don't know they are, also referred to those who "sleep".
    Empty pool represents a place of redemption without the forgiveness.
    First part of dream was about the end of the world as YOU know it, or perceive it, the second part was about the journey we must all take to overcome or escape it.

• loveliveswithin
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    My dream woke me up this morning. Recently I've found out a few things about someone (bad things) and in my dream, I was in a gathering setting and I had many different people come up to me telling me things, horrible things and I just sat there with tears in my eyes and my heart in hand broken to pieces. After everyone left an older man showed up. He made sure nobody saw him. He sat down next to me to warn me not to trust her. He gave me the name Erin... and thats when I woke up.

Do you struggle to trust those who seem sincere through this time of healing?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I was 'driving' a wrought iron cart through streets and stopped and went into a random house and used the bathroom. A woman, who lived there, asked me what I was doing and told me she was uncomfortable with me being in her house for 'religious reasons'. We spoke further on the front porch briefly, then I drove off...

Your method of moving from one place in thought to another is a slow but tried and true one represented as the iron cart. The bathroom represents the place of wash, cleansing or redemption, which makes sense since the old woman was uncomfortable with you using it for religious purposes.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Gould118 wrote: »
    I had a dream that I went to visit my mom and when I arrived the house was full of animals that she adopted...it was so weird :p

Your mom represents that which nurtures you. The animals represent the animalistic nature of human beings, the carnal nature.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I remember a little fragment of a dream I don't think I would typically remember. It was someone warning me about tiny flying insects that might burrow into the pores in my face. Images of pores/insects. It was unpleasant!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot???

This just means you're thought or attention is needed. Is he going through a period of time that could use your help, by just thinking about him?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    i dreamt you were in my dream last nite

Who?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I remember a little fragment of a dream I don't think I would typically remember. It was someone warning me about tiny flying insects that might burrow into the pores in my face. Images of pores/insects. It was unpleasant!

The face represents the face of Truth, reality as seen in it's entirety. The fact something impure was trying to burrow into any available space reflects the way corruption finds any area sneak in.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Had a good combination zombie apocalypse/mass disappearance dream last night. Some percentage of the population just disappeared overnight one day, some other percentage turned into zombies. I was at some sort of a survivor camp that I believe was in an abandoned public pool. First portion of the dream was a weird end-of-the-world-rave, lots of debauchery. Second portion was trying to secure and then stock a truck to make an escape with 2 other people that apparently I knew really well but don't appear to have been people from my real life.

Woke up just before we finished loading the truck.

Zombies represent people who are spiritually dead but don't know they are, also referred to those who "sleep".
    Empty pool represents a place of redemption without the forgiveness.
    First part of dream was about the end of the world as YOU know it, or perceive it, the second part was about the journey we must all take to overcome or escape it.

interesting. because knowing myself I would flip almost every single thing you said exactly 180 degree. ESPECIALLY the first part.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot???

This just means you're thought or attention is needed. Is he going through a period of time that could use your help, by just thinking about him?

He told me yesterday that he never wanted to see me again EVER!!! :grimace:
    (He's really hurting right now)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    My dream woke me up this morning. Recently I've found out a few things about someone (bad things) and in my dream, I was in a gathering setting and I had many different people come up to me telling me things, horrible things and I just sat there with tears in my eyes and my heart in hand broken to pieces. After everyone left an older man showed up. He made sure nobody saw him. He sat down next to me to warn me not to trust her. He gave me the name Erin... and thats when I woke up.

Do you struggle to trust those who seem sincere through this time of healing?

I have trust issues. I've yet to meet someone who hasn't let me down. I know where my trust issues steam from and I've been working hard on fixing that. I just wish the people who I opened up to knew how hard that was for me, to let them in but you know you learn and all you can do is hope that the next person won't take that for granted :)
  • Kastastrophie
    Kastastrophie Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Being at GW wearing a little black dress and gold sparkly "*kitten* me pumps" - singing to a sold out crowd, and NOT worrying about how I looked for once.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I had more of a nightmare where I was here and being judged for my grammar.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I had a very realistic & detailed dream about a black and white domesticated rabbit getting into my house and trying to protect it and its eight babies from my two cats.

I don't even have cats, much less a stray rabbit with babies.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Had a kinda strange dream about myself and others I know in a classroom setting. I did not know any of the people who appeared in the dream at the age I was in school (early middle school is how we all appeared in age). It had a Welcome Back, Kotter feel about it, lol. We weren't doing anything memorable, just being middle-schoolers. Somehow, it was comforting, even if I don't know all the people who appeared explicitly well.