What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Had a dream last night that the whole city I grew up in was being attacked by Muppet looking plant life. At first I was in an abandoned building and these red heart shaped things (fluffy) with green vine-like limbs (4) were trying to get us but were having difficulty getting inside the building. They get distracted and start chasing something else and me and the other people escape. Then I’m in a car with my brother and we’re driving down the road. A sports car speeds ahead of us as the guy driving it screams and I look in the rear view mirror and a large truck taking up the whole mirror is honking trying to pass us. We let him pass and take a sharp turn down my old road I used to live on with my family. We stop just as we turn on the road to see what those cars were getting away from... A gigantic Godzilla type of monster that didn’t look as cool as Godzilla. It was green, round-ish like a pear but furry like this Muppet theme has been going. Two vine legs and two vine arms and it was reaching down into traffic eating people. We proceed down the little road. We get to the head of the driveway and get out of the car. There a very large black and white house cat, big enough that you could potentially ride. He sees us and says in a deep human male voice. “You can stay and hide from them or you can use me, and fight! I can be your “bright eyes.” I say, “ Yes, yes you can be my “bright eyes”....(I don’t know what that means) SO then I’m inside my mom’s house and there are more cats there. I now have a small army of larger than life cats. I kiss each one on the forehead like I would have done regularly.

That’s all I remember, I guess I was going to fight the Muppets. The guy driving and screaming in the sports car was Patrick Renna from The Sand Lot and that’s a random detail for ya.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    i did something and the police was after me. the police had no shirts and i got on a four wheeler and just on top of this giant stump and got away then i was running up this giant weird hill of mud and one of the cops got me....one of my stranger dreams if you ask me
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Had a dream last night that the whole city I grew up in was being attacked by Muppet looking plant life. At first I was in an abandoned building and these red heart shaped things (fluffy) with green vine-like limbs (4) were trying to get us but were having difficulty getting inside the building. They get distracted and start chasing something else and me and the other people escape. Then I’m in a car with my brother and we’re driving down the road. A sports car speeds ahead of us as the guy driving it screams and I look in the rear view mirror and a large truck taking up the whole mirror is honking trying to pass us. We let him pass and take a sharp turn down my old road I used to live on with my family. We stop just as we turn on the road to see what those cars were getting away from... A gigantic Godzilla type of monster that didn’t look as cool as Godzilla. It was green, round-ish like a pear but furry like this Muppet theme has been going. Two vine legs and two vine arms and it was reaching down into traffic eating people. We proceed down the little road. We get to the head of the driveway and get out of the car. There a very large black and white house cat, big enough that you could potentially ride. He sees us and says in a deep human male voice. “You can stay and hide from them or you can use me, and fight! I can be your “bright eyes.” I say, “ Yes, yes you can be my “bright eyes”....(I don’t know what that means) SO then I’m inside my mom’s house and there are more cats there. I now have a small army of larger than life cats. I kiss each one on the forehead like I would have done regularly.

That’s all I remember, I guess I was going to fight the Muppets. The guy driving and screaming in the sports car was Patrick Renna from The Sand Lot and that’s a random detail for ya.

So this one has to do with your childhood. The road in which you are running from something that intends to harm you, represents your path in life. It is your choice to run or confront that which is "harm".
    "I can be your Bright eyes", means to look upon the situation with a new perspective.
    The cats represent your familiarity and comfort with the outcome you will receive after dealing with the "Muppet Monsters".

Good one.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    i did something and the police was after me. the police had no shirts and i got on a four wheeler and just on top of this giant stump and got away then i was running up this giant weird hill of mud and one of the cops got me....one of my stranger dreams if you ask me

Cops in dreams represent authority. What do you place in this position of authority? Do you feel there is some law you have broken in which to run from?
  • _BlackSunshine_
    _BlackSunshine_ Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Brains covered in hollandaise sauce... But they were just inches out of my reach and I was so hungry!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Last night I dreamt I was in a room being flooded with water. I was sitting across from a man (whom I do not know) with his hand laying flat and a pen on his palm. He said move it. So I picked it up and then put it back in his palm. Then he said, "you move it". So without touching it I stared at it and it moved. I was pleased. Then he said, "ask it anything". I said (in my thoughts) how are you? I saw the pen write "HI" as I heard my deceased Gran say "hi".
    I walked away pleased but felt the disapproval of thoes who layboled it "evil" and said "you're not supposed to do that".
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    4th density ^^^
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    4th density ^^^

Alignment and transparency
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Last night I dreamt that I was in WW2 and my legs were blown out on the beaches of normandy

Ahhhh yes, that means that something is about to obstruct your walk or journey through life.. don't let it.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I don't remember my dream this morning but the feeling of it still lingers so it must of not been a good one.
  • StarshipBun
    StarshipBun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I work in a library and I dreamed I kept seeing an incredibly thin humanoid creature with no eyes following me as I walked around. I was terrified of it but instead of running away, every time I saw it I would just stare at it intensely intil it backed away. I knew it was near me even when my back was turned because it made a sound like a chello sometimes.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    How dumb this sounds. lol This is the most details of a dream I had in a really really long time.

But this person in my dream was my old boss/mentor from many years ago! This is so random cause he is a person whom I have not seen in ages. He is a licensed pilot, we used to travel together for work, he owned a Cessna airplane, although in this dream we were flying a bus (just the two of us) and we dropped down into international waters (have no idea why), but we had a meeting (cannot remember where we we touched down) but we approached in our bus (which had no wings and why we were able to land on water I have no idea) and got right up the line (water buoy) where we were to be crossing into their territory. These people met us via boat and slid over to us some handbook (it was a very thick RED book) and told us to read it as we should re-approach using the rules in that handbook.

I have NO idea where the heck this dream came from at all.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    IT and I was IT. BEEP-BEEP RICHIE!!!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I work in a library and I dreamed I kept seeing an incredibly thin humanoid creature with no eyes following me as I walked around. I was terrified of it but instead of running away, every time I saw it I would just stare at it intensely intil it backed away. I knew it was near me even when my back was turned because it made a sound like a chello sometimes.

Something in your life that has no insight? Someone or something lurking? You did right by holding your position. Remain firm.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I had an uncomfortable dream about a former friend. It wasn't sexual and it was vague, but his mere presence in my dreams annoys and bothers me. However, the rational part of me knows it was just a dream. I am and have grown from the experience and he has no power over me.

I think I'm mostly annoyed that I lost sleep over a dream that reminded me of how things used to be between us.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I dreamt that I was in school again. There was a group project due, and the others weren't pulling their weight. I scrambled to get it done, but they still had one piece of the assignment that needed to be handed in. They never showed, I lost marks, had to present alone and then passed out due to exhaustion. Awake.

The word school is from the word sheol (hell or the place of learning), under a task master. The project represents a process of completion. You DO need all the pieces in order to move forward. You need full vision to see clearly.