What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    A couple nights ago I dreamt I saw a roll of quarters stacked nice and high. Then I saw the stack topple over.

I know this dream meant to let the events that were about to unfold happen naturally and to accept what occurs without prejudice, worry or regret.

I think it ment I had to pick-em up :)
    zcrqbhoakuf9.jpg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    An old friend and I were going to go on a road trip, but her mom had to drop her off at my house because she was so drunk. Something, something, something in between (fuzzy memory) but at one point we were at an Arby's and met some other people. I don't recall much else... Weird!
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I dreamt that I was a doctor and I had way too many patients and evidently not enough patience.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Well I only have two types of dreams.........either I'm having sex or I have people trying to kill me. In essence, I think they are trying to tell me something.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    Well I only have two types of dreams.........either I'm having sex or I have people trying to kill me. In essence, I think they are trying to tell me something.

Are you a necrophiliac in the coffin?
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    SneakyDees wrote: »

Are you a necrophiliac in the coffin?
    Not at the moment, I tend to like more physical response.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    An old friend and I were going to go on a road trip, but her mom had to drop her off at my house because she was so drunk. Something, something, something in between (fuzzy memory) but at one point we were at an Arby's and met some other people. I don't recall much else... Weird!

Do you perceive your friends beliefs as different than yours? Maybe you are seeking further clarification from your friend.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    SneakyDees wrote: »
    I dreamt that I was a doctor and I had way too many patients and evidently not enough patience.

Only the sick need a doctor. Too much to do lately? Take more time to reflect.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    This older guy down my street .

Just means you are seeking to connect with this man. Try talking?
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Well what's it mean that I had to pick up them qtrs. ?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Sex dreams often mean that you are seeking a deeper connection with someone.
    The 'people trying to kill you' often represent the good and evil, light and dark that you are in battle with. If there was no opposition, whom would you be against?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Are you not willing to let the events naturally occurr? Why do you need to re position them? Are they not desirable where they are presently?
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    it was about sleep
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    uggins311 wrote: »
    it was about sleep

Shhhh close your eyes
  • Tigg_er
    Options

Are you not willing to let the events naturally occurr? Why do you need to re position them? Are they not desirable where they are presently?

Some are ,, and some are not. I'm a Leo so sometimes I feel the need to re position certain things. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't :)
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Some are ,, and some are not. I'm a Leo so sometimes I feel the need to re position certain things. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't :)

If perfection is what you seek, then isn't perfection as it is presently?
  • Tigg_er
    edited November 2017
    Options

Not sure it's perfection that I seek. Presently is right now, it changes constantly. So right now is not the same as tomorrow. I do feel the need to change things to make them better ,, not perfect, well because humans.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Not sure it's perfection that I seek. Presently is right now, it changes constantly. So right now is not the same as tomorrow. I do feel the need to change things to make them better ,, not perfect, well because humans.

You wouldn't seek to reorganize unless you wanted a "better" outcome. These present moments are what make up the tomorrow. If you accept the present as perfection, would your tomorrow not also be?
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    If I accepted that it was perfection right now I suppose tomorrow could be. I have never actually seen perfection though. I have seen the strive for perfection in certain things and this is what may make things better.
    However I don't think I would really want total perfection because I believe it would be to boring ,and I wouldn't have anything to *kitten* about :)