Reputation Besmirched

Options

Replies

• kaherrickesq
    kaherrickesq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread, even in light of the fact that it made me snort at my desk. Please feel free to comport yourself with my virtue anytime.
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Another participant in this vast commune recently leveled baseless accusations in the public square regarding the propriety of my communications.
    So I was chilling on MFP, and some dame starts talking smack about me.

To wit, the slanders included terms such as "perv" and "creeper". The definition of these terms is unclear to me, however their employment in context left me with no doubts: a creeper perv is a base creature indeed, and one who knows know bounds in propriety.

The missives which merited such unkindly public treatment were quite innocuous indeed. I had merely requested to know the physical capabilities and personal physical hygiene customs of a select number of fitness-orientated young ladies. At all times I comported myself with the utmost respect for their virtue.
    She said I was ****** creepy for checking out the ladies. I'm just saying, "Dat @ss baby when you squat".
    I was quite discreet in my communications and yet they were quite the opposite in announcing their disdain.
    It was a private message. WTF you want to drag it out in public for?

In summation I say this: if inquiring about the load your torso can bear in squats and presses, and asking for photographic evidence from a number of angles and possibly worn clothing from the exercise, is a crime, then sir, I demand as a gentleman to be taken immediately to the gallows!
    Rage-quit!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

best-of-drunk-baby-meme-funny3.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mi63bncPXz1rrpsd7.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I too was once a victim of besmirchment - but I assure you, it was solely due to the efforts of a shameless maiden. She continued to pursue me regardless of my frantic protests! Ah, just the memory....but that shall be a tale for a later day, as Ive been advised of a practical matter referred to as the statute of limitations. Regretfully, one must sometimes cleave to the side of prudence!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Didst thou "work hard" to clear thy besmirched reputation?

I had my coffee. :drinker: Some of the girls here might get the reference.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    thigh guy??? :noway:

I have a Christian name, madame, and I will thank you to use it in reference to me!

I announce it as Rupert Cyril Toppenbottom, and I am unashamed!

My apologies Sir Rupert Cyril Toppenbottom...:flowerforyou:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mp0ql1C4Hf1r3kl1k.gif

Squee! Fan swoon!
    Ahem, that is all
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Another participant in this vast commune recently leveled baseless accusations in the public square regarding the propriety of my communications.

To wit, the slanders included terms such as "perv" and "creeper". The definition of these terms is unclear to me, however their employment in context left me with no doubts: a creeper perv is a base creature indeed, and one who knows know bounds in propriety.

The missives which merited such unkindly public treatment were quite innocuous indeed. I had merely requested to know the physical capabilities and personal physical hygiene customs of a select number of fitness-orientated young ladies. At all times I comported myself with the utmost respect for their virtue.

I was quite discreet in my communications and yet they were quite the opposite in announcing their disdain.

In summation I say this: if inquiring about the load your torso can bear in squats and presses, and asking for photographic evidence from a number of angles and possibly worn clothing from the exercise, is a crime, then sir, I demand as a gentleman to be taken immediately to the gallows!

Your English has improved.
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to put gifs into a message board?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to put gifs into a message board?

Tis a simple affair. Perhaps we can arrive at a fair barter for my aid?
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    If you're the same guy, you are pretty much the best/worst troll I've ever encountered. I don't know whether to be impressed or to make sure I'm armed when I leave the house.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    If you're the same guy, you are pretty much the best/worst troll I've ever encountered. I don't know whether to be impressed or to make sure I'm armed when I leave the house.

I've never seen you before M'Lady, but I assure you I am merely an enthusiast of sport and bodywork. There's no cause for suspicion and in fact I insist that you drop you guard.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    In for old-timey-glove-slappy indignation. Forsooth, and *kitten*.

2gv1sg2.gif

:laugh:
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I haven't had enough coffee yet for all those big words.

5148660338_d694e694c7.jpg

Here ya go

Booo! There's brains in this coffee!
    booooo-o.gif
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options

I've never seen you before M'Lady, but I assure you I am merely an enthusiast of sport and bodywork. There's no cause for suspicion and in fact I insist that you drop you guard.

Oh how fast one language improves!!!
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    This isn't the same guy. He was just heart-broken when they deleted the other thread. So now, he's turned that creeper into a character. lol
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This isn't the same guy. He was just heart-broken when they deleted the other thread. So now, he's turned that creeper into a character. lol

Ahhh well I tip my hat to you sir!!!
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    :laugh:
  • alexhelena
    alexhelena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump! This thread is my favourite, and only partially because of the OP's KITH pic!
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    It's the Sweet Brown gif that hooked me.