Girls who don't add guys and VV

Options

Replies

• goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me. I just tend to get more female requests. But I have males on my list as well. I love everybody :blushing: Lol
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I just will not add Hermaphrodites
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Girl above out of interest what if one of you're girl friends ask for a picture of you're boobies or you in a bikini .

I would have to buy a bikini to actually take a picture, so they aren't getting that one. My boobs are too big, all of my girl friends would be too jealous to ask for a picture of them. lol
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Because we are all pervs that want to steal them away from their husbands and boyfriends? :laugh:

LOL.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    maybe they went to an all girls or all boys school as kids and don't know how to mingle in adulthood because its always been taboo?
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    There seems to be more women on this site than men for a start, so chances are majority of someones friend list is going to be female. Basically I add anybody that seems inspirational/determined, they're the kind of people I like to have on here, helps towards my motivation having a day by day update of somebody else's success.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much a friend *kitten*. Or the village bike, whatever you want to all it. I accept any and all requests. It has never occurred to me to be picky. Unless it gets weird, and so far it hasn't.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Because they are loyal to his/her gf or bf or wife or husband.

I cannot tell if this is sarcastic or not.

But I don't see how having male friends motivating me online would be considered cheating on my boyfriend. I mean, each relationship is different, but I'm certainly not hiding anything from my boyfriend by using MFP.

I don't have secret cybersex with all of the men on my FL.

Not all but some?
  • kittiesandfarts
    kittiesandfarts Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Because we are all pervs that want to steal them away from their husbands and boyfriends? :laugh:

Hide your wife, hide your kids.

Lol!!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Hi, you're hot, can we KiK, then yahoo, and then talk about how sweet your pixels look and how I stroke my keys on my keyboard? eh, I don't get it.

for the record, I have many women on my FL and my wife would invite most of them into the bedroom anyway. :smokin:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I've seen this come up quite a bit lately and I"m just wondering why or why not? It never occurred to me to not add men... I noticed some men don't add women either? I've seen reasons like "it's not a dating site, or my husband/wife wouldn't like it". i don't know about you but I"m perfectly able to keep my virtual panties on in the presense of my male friends. Am I missing something?

I'm like that. I just don't feel that...

Wait! How did all these women get on my FL? I bet they were wearing beards when they made the FR. Foiled again.

In seriousness though, I know some people do not want even a hint of a resemblance of impropriety, and therefore eliminate all ways in which they can have a private interaction with a member of the opposite sex. I don't understand completely, but I will honor their wishes. Whatever trips their trigger.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any guys on my FL until some genius woman here started a shirtless guys thread last year. Then I was all like "GIMME GIMME GIMME!" Yeah. :bigsmile:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Because they are loyal to his/her gf or bf or wife or husband.

I cannot tell if this is sarcastic or not.

But I don't see how having male friends motivating me online would be considered cheating on my boyfriend. I mean, each relationship is different, but I'm certainly not hiding anything from my boyfriend by using MFP.

I don't have secret cybersex with all of the men on my FL.

Just some?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I've seen this come up quite a bit lately and I"m just wondering why or why not? It never occurred to me to not add men... I noticed some men don't add women either? I've seen reasons like "it's not a dating site, or my husband/wife wouldn't like it". i don't know about you but I"m perfectly able to keep my virtual panties on in the presense of my male friends. Am I missing something?

My male friends would probably delete me if I started wearing virtual panties.

Hurry hold my hand...I think there may be some that are more purvey than I am.
    Oh hey are them you slick summer undies?:love::flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

In for thieving pervs

How you doin'? :wink::smokin:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I only add women to my friends list some guys have made it on but I like to keep it at or below 10%
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I accept male friends. I know some women have had some creepers though.

So have some men. I had a creeper who figured out my kids names, their school activities, schedule and all. She had already plotted our scottish wedding and everything. This relationship lasted about 23 hours mind you.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity *kitten*, so I don't discriminate based on gender. This is a dating site, right?
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    thank you for this.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity *kitten*, so I don't discriminate based on gender. This is a dating site, right?

Correct. A/S/L?