Girls who don't add guys and VV

Options

Replies

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I travel for work. I'm an engineer. Yes, that means my traveling companions are almost always men and we have all of our meals out together. Most of them are married. I would hate to think that we had to go to dinner separately (since we usually only have one car between us) because their wives might not like it.

Jealousy has no place in a healthy relationship. If you can't be trusted to have a member of the opposite sex on your MFP friends list, do you also have no members of the opposite sex as friends IRL? On Facebook? That's crazy.
  • cclarkcts
    cclarkcts Posts: 97
    Options
    I have no men on my FL and I keep it that way. I figure my husband appreciates this gesture. He certainly doesn't require it, and certainly didn't ask me to keep my list all female.

[/quote]
    This. It's just a respect thing.. nothing to hide
    [/quote]
  • Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have no men on my FL and I keep it that way. I figure my husband appreciates this gesture. He certainly doesn't require it, and certainly didn't ask me to keep my list all female.
    This. It's just a respect thing.. nothing to hide

^^ This. I don't accept requests from women.
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ".....To each, his own...."

I have guys and gals.

They help keep me motivated.

That's my focus :)
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    Options
    I have wonderful male friends who are married, single and gay and I support them and they support me and that's all that matters.

I don't know anyone who is married, single and gay. That must be an interesting life.
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I need more cool chicks on my FL. I just looked over my FL a majority of them are men and shirtless...........I love this place.
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I need more cool chicks on my FL. I just looked over my FL a majority of them are men and shirtless...........I love this place.

Fine. The clothes are going back on.
  • kdaxon
    Options

I wasnt complaining!!! I was bragging!!! STOP IT!
  • PanaMericann
    PanaMericann Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Because they are loyal to his/her gf or bf or wife or husband.

takei-lol.gif

if a relationship cant handle having the opposite sex on your FL on some dumb site, it is doomed.

:drinker:
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options

I wasnt complaining!!! I was bragging!!! STOP IT!

Fine... You may continue.
  • PanaMericann
    PanaMericann Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Because they are loyal to his/her gf or bf or wife or husband.

Hey, its not cheating if you log it... Just fit him/her into your 'Macros'

*insert dirtyOlLady laugh*:laugh:

LOL I AM DONE WITH LIFE
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    AMEN! It's always a muggy 80 degrees in MFP land.
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Well if that's the case then no one should add me.. as I screw every moving thing.. male, female, animal.. tree.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I have wonderful male friends who are married, single and gay and I support them and they support me and that's all that matters.

I don't know anyone who is married, single and gay. That must be an interesting life.

Hi, nice to meet you. I sort of qualify. And yes, it is interesting, to say the least.
  • kdaxon
    Options
    Well if that's the case then no one should add me.. as I screw every moving thing.. male, female, animal.. tree.

I like you.
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    Because girls are icky, they don't belong on online forums, they belong in the kitchen, making.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I only accept and send FR's to awesome people, irrespective of their gender, age or cup size.

(That last bit was a lie)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I don't understand it myself. This is supposed to be a site where we are trying to lose weight and get in better shape. My friends and I support each other here, encourage, kidding, celebrating the victories. I can learn something from anyone and that can make me a better person. I don't care if they are male, female, gay, straight, tall, short, old, young, black, white, newbie or oldie here. Why would someone shut out people because of gender when that person they turn down might be someone that might be able to bring a different point of view, a different perspective that might help them? It makes no sense to me.

I just counted, I have 44 female friends, and 22 male friends. Which given the population on MFP is not bad.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I don'[t like to add men either! HA! I means to each his/her own. If you avoid men because you are in a relationship either 1) your mate is hella insecure 2) You are a FREAK and you may not have friends but you are doing something somewhere else or 3) You kissed a girl and you liked it.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I like you.
    I like both of you.

Do either of you object to bacon nutella orgies?