What's for dinner???!!!!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I'm going to have black-eyed peas with a chili-tahini sauce, collard greens, and cornbread.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Food, preferably tasty food.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Tonight I'm having two mini pizzas with pepperoni and onion. Wanted to try those Flatzza things.
  • MsDavis99
    MsDavis99 Posts: 101 Member
    Tonight sautéed shrimp in butter and garlic with steamed veggies (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, squash and zucchini)
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Wholewheat pasta, tomato sauce made with courgette and pepper ( zucchini and bell pepper) and tinned tuna in spring water, hit protein goal today!
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Turkey ham with fried potatoes in one pan for the carb-eaters, pan roasted radishes for me in another pan, and mixed veggies for all.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Tonight, fried banana oatmeal and turkey sausage patties.

2 pks of instant banana oatmeal (any make)
    1/8 cup sugar free organic syrup (any make)
    2 turkey sausage patties (any)
    1 tbs. Smart butter (any)

Prep oatmeal as instructed on box (microwave). Melt butter in non stick pan. Keep at med-high heat. Pour in prepared oatmeal and fry until golden brown ( or to preferred crisp) on both sides. Drizzle syrup on oatmeal.
    Heat turkey sausage in microwave.

Quick and easy. Get creative with it! <3

that sounds amazing! Might be a breakfast for me this weekend after a good workout
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Asian-style barbecue angus beef skewers (Target), cauliflower rice, and sauteed sugar snap peas
  • MsDavis99
    MsDavis99 Posts: 101 Member
    I'm going to have black-eyed peas with a chili-tahini sauce, collard greens, and cornbread.

good southern meal :)
  • JPotamus
    JPotamus Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 2017
    Crockpot chicken with a spicy southern barbecue sauce, greens (either collards or spinach), salad, mango for dessert. I carbed it up at lunch so I'm going lighter on cards for dinner.
  • hannahhenryhaas
    hannahhenryhaas Posts: 8 Member
    Skinnytaste Piccadillo over brown rice with avocado. And sauteed zucchini. It was super good.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Chicken curry over zoodles.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member

good southern meal :)

It was great!
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Few meals for next week (I bought an Instapot so I'm playing with recipes :D )

1) Pizza pasta with turkey pepperoni
    2) pork chops with veggies
    3) orange chicken with brown rice
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    NACHOS. Homemade baked tortilla chips, seasoned with chili powder. A little nice cheddar, a little nice jack. A bunch of guacamole and pico de gallo. More cilantro than is probably advisable. Lime juice. Maybe an egg over easy.

OMG I can't wait.
  • kmsoucy457
    kmsoucy457 Posts: 237 Member
    strshllw84 wrote: »
    Cauliflower crust pizza.
    I finally got the crust to to not be soggy and fall apart!

Reveal your crusty-crust secrets!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Some kind of veggie skillet to use up the peppers and eggplant and whatnot that are on their last legs. I think I have some tofu needs eating and some chicken. Won't be pretty.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,715 Member
    Pacific rockfish baked with lemon, capers, garlic, salt and pepper. Haven't decided what veggies to make with the fish.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    After weeks in the 70s and low 80s, winter is making one last run this weekend...rain right now...rain/snow mix a little later and snow overnight, so I'm making Green Chile Stew.