What's for dinner???!!!!

Options

Replies

• DiannaOnMaui
    DiannaOnMaui Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Falafel bowls with garlic cashew cheese sauce.
  • RedheadedPrincess14
    RedheadedPrincess14 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato Chilli and summer salad :)!
  • 23susu23
    23susu23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This was kind of clean out the refrigerator night. chicken taco salad--chicken breast meat on romaine lettuce and thin sliced cabbage with pico de gallo, a little chopped red pepper, cooked mixed frozen veggies (corn, peas, carrots, etc.) 2 Tbl of HEB green sauce, and a couple of shakes of the green Tobasco jalapeño sauce with some crumbled tortilla chips. It was delicious and my son declared it his most favorite salad from anywhere. My hubs was sorry that he wanted breakfast foods instead and missed out.
  • Priscy3456
    Priscy3456 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Stir fry chicken with veges and noodles. It was so good, I saw the recipe on fb and tried it before. Every one loved it so I made it again today. Roughly 400 calories but so worth it.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I had a pizza with pizza sauce, chia seeds, pineapple chunks, basil leaves, bacon, and feta cheese. 496 calories.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I just had crispy skin salmon with "satay" vegetables...

Broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, pumpkin, cooked with spices and herbs and a spoon of PB stirred through. Topped with alfalfa sprouts and a pile of coriander/cilantro
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Last night had baked ziti but only didn't get my break.
  • MsDavis99
    MsDavis99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato Chilli and summer salad :)!

Please share your chili recipe, that sounds good
  • Lin_marie11
    Lin_marie11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt chicken, sweet potato, and zucchini
  • MsDavis99
    Options
    I really big salad, Romaine, spinach, broccoli, carrots, cucumber, cauliflower, almonds, a little cheddar cheese, eggs, with a vinaigrette dressing.

I ate a lot of junk over the weekend so this will help get rid of it lol
  • MsDavis99
    Options
    Tonight....I'm sure another salad as I forgot to take meat out the freezer :(
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Beef stroganoff and cooked carrots!
  • Clody80
    Clody80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Marinated pork with garlic fried broccoli. Slice of gruyere cheese as an appetizer, blueberries for desert
  • Dahills85
    Dahills85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a sweet potato with a package of the green giant broccoli and cheese sauce steamer on top! Also had a slice of toast with butter and honey. Went light for dinner because earlier I did kinda bad :/
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    grilled marinated chicken breast (lemon-yogurt-garlic and the spice blend, "Raz el Hanout"), grilled green beans with shallots and red bell pepper, couscous and tomato-cucumber salad.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,739 Member
    Options
    Albacore tuna with tomatoes/white beans/Kalamata olives/capers/fresh oregano/olive oil.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Macaroni pie, ham, cream cheese corn, salad (tomato, lettuce, cucumber).
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    MsDavis99 wrote: »
    Tonight....I'm sure another salad as I forgot to take meat out the freezer :(

pressure cooker: from frozen meat brick to delicious in one step and very short time.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a completely unbalanced (macro-wise) meal of roasted potatoes and oatmeal-raisin cookies. I've been craving oatmeal-raisin cookies for a while now, so I'm looking forward to it.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Last night we had taco salad Tuesday. Tonight it'll be Parmesan crusted chicken breasts, green beans and potatoes