What's for dinner???!!!!

Options

Replies

• gem1804
    gem1804 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Easy, it's my favourite meal at the moment!

Roasted butternut squash and reduced fat feta cheese salad (peppery leaves and spinach) dressed with a little balsamic vinegar.

So nice and tastes a little naughty
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Depends on my energy level, but I'm going to try to make some vegetarian baozi (steamed buns) tonight. Filling is probably going to be seitan and Asian bbq sauce.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Stuffed cabbage leaves with yogurt on the side. Perfect in every way. Starches from rice, protein from meat and yogurt, fiber and quite a bit of volume from cabbage (we cook the tough leaves and ends with the rolls ), and flavorful herbs. One of my all time favorite comfort foods.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Sheet pan dinner: Maple glazed salmon with roasted sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste Piccadillo over brown rice with avocado. And sauteed zucchini. It was super good.

I love that recipe. It's also good with quinoa.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My plan is to have codfish and a bunch of veg with cold pasta, buttered bread, and kidney beans tonight.
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I think we're going to have pulled pork tacos tonight.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Chicken Burrito Bowl (Burrito chicken, cilantro lime rice, corn salsa, sour cream and cheese)
  • Emily3907
    Options
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    BLT sandwiches with crinkle cut fries baked in air fryer. It's my night to watch 600 pound life and relax. =)

This sounds super yum!
  • MsDavis99
    MsDavis99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    crockpot chuck roast seasoned to perfection with onions, bell peppers, red potatoes and carrots, and a slice of buttered toast
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Tuscan baked fish tonight...
  • MsDavis99
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Chicken Burrito Bowl (Burrito chicken, cilantro lime rice, corn salsa, sour cream and cheese)

ummm Chipotle...my fav!!!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    Sheet pan dinner: Maple glazed salmon with roasted sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts.

Ooo, now this sounds really good!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    The boy has baseball, so who knows. Leftovers, prob.
  • Emily3907
    Options
    MsDavis99 wrote: »

Here's the kicker.....it's homemade! I figured out how to make Chipotle at home. :) I still love me some Chipotle, but this way I can have it more often and not have to bank calories to eat it!
  • MsDavis99
    Options

Here's the kicker.....it's homemade! I figured out how to make Chipotle at home. :) I still love me some Chipotle, but this way I can have it more often and not have to bank calories to eat it!

What's the secret on the rice because mine does not seem to come out right lol
  • Emily3907
    Options

This is the recipe I use:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/chipotle-cilantro-lime-rice-4-pts/

I have never been good at cooking rice, it always came out mushy or gloppy. Recently, I started under cooking it by about a minute from what the box says and it comes out perfect now.
  • MsDavis99
    Options

This is the recipe I use:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/chipotle-cilantro-lime-rice-4-pts/

I have never been good at cooking rice, it always came out mushy or gloppy. Recently, I started under cooking it by about a minute from what the box says and it comes out perfect now.

LOL sounds like me, I have to use the minute rice or don't make it at all, I am going to try this, thank you!