What's for dinner???!!!!

Replies

• KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Leftover spinach lasagna, made in the crock pot. :)
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Meat loaf and a salad.
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,069 Member
    "Moqueca" (Brazilian coconut fish stew) over brown rice with sesame-ginger slaw on side.

My first time with this fish stew, family loved it. Very, very colorful and flavorful. Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3QpjqHRG5Q&t=355s

MFP recipe builder tells me about 284 cal, 24g protein, 16g fat, 12g carb per serving. I used Atlantic cod tonight, that was the best fresh white fish the store had this afternoon.
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Salad, chicken parm, side of spaghetti.
    Oh yeah other than the salad it's a Boston Market frozen dinner

Easy cleanup, filling, 420 calories. Beats slaving over the stove while I'm watching the Cav's sweep the
    series !!!!!
  • celestestar
    celestestar Posts: 41 Member
    I just ate pizza for my dinner, yummo
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    6 oz chicken breast (need some protein :) ) scored, seasoned with Mrs Dash kicken chicken then browned in sprayed non stick skillet with side of fibergourmet Cajun fettucini pasta...
  • jwcsanders
    jwcsanders Posts: 50 Member
    The boys are having beef and been burritos with homemade refried beans, I am sticking with a taco salad.
  • MsDavis99
    MsDavis99 Posts: 101 Member
    tonight it will be Jumbo shrimp and Broccoli with linguini in a butter and garlic sauce. quick, simple and yummy
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Too lazy to cook tonight. Had 5 mini pizzas (from frozen) and an arugula salad.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    I have chicken tikka masala cooking in the crockpot at home. I am going to saute some red pepper, zucchini and eggplant to help bulk it up and eat it all along side basmati rice.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Spaghetti marinara with garlic cheddar, steamed purple asparagus, maybe an artichoke with lemony Greek yogurt dip.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Carnitas with zoodles and spaghetti squash.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    A slice of pizza hut cheese pizza, a sandwich, and some fruit. I love to save my calories for a nice big dinner.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    edited May 2017
    Just made this meat loaf for tomorrows dinner.

Was never satisfied with a meat loaf I made until trying this recipe.

Followed the recipe except for using a turkey beef mix and letting it cook most of the way through and draining the excess grease before putting the sauce on top.

Came out to 182 calories per 100 grams.
  • mommymel3
    mommymel3 Posts: 4 Member
    Priscy3456 wrote: »
    Stir fry chicken with veges and noodles. It was so good, I saw the recipe on fb and tried it before. Every one loved it so I made it again today. Roughly 400 calories but so worth it.

What's your recipe?
  • mommymel3
    mommymel3 Posts: 4 Member
    mjbnj0001 wrote: »
    MsDavis99 wrote: »
    Tonight....I'm sure another salad as I forgot to take meat out the freezer :(

pressure cooker: from frozen meat brick to delicious in one step and very short time.

Do u mean you put frozen meat in the pressure cooker????
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I had a Klondike bar. Double Chocolate.
  • raytamtay3
    raytamtay3 Posts: 18 Member
    MsDavis99 wrote: »
    Just want to get some ideas of different meals....So tell me/us "What's for dinner"?

I made chicken cacchatori(sp?) In the slow cooker. Superb!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Friday nights we like to drink wine and get a little bit fancy with our cooking. Tonight will be blackened sea scallops with butternut squash and lemon risotto.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Last night was jalapeno venison burgers and fresh off the vine sugar snap peas.

Tonight we are having grilled salmon and parsnips, salad and white wine.