When did YOU notice a difference...?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It's been 5 weeks of working out 5 days a week lifting heavy weights (Chalean Extreme) and I'm finally seeing results. I'm down 5 pounds (less than 1 pound away from onederland (took 5 weeks to see the pounds truly go down as they went up and down for the first 4.5 weeks) and I am more active than I've been in years! I can now do 4 regular on the toes push ups (huge!!!) and I can walk up sloped hills with less wheezing and stopping to catch my breath!!

So for me I can say it took 1 month to truly start seeing results. My body is still pudgy and squishy and I have 11 more months to go ( I'm doing 1 year fitness transformation journey.) But I feel the muscles underneath getting stronger and my arms are already showing signs if muscle growth.
  • sophiaquilter604
    sophiaquilter604 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Some suggestions to see difference is to measure oneself once a week and you can record using the progress part of the app, weighing weekly again you can record on the progress app and then taking pictures which you could put next to the weight part in the progress part. You can go to weighing machines which can assess more than just overall weight such as body fat. Take note of when you have your period if you do as this can affect your weight, size and so on so I have heard and noticed myself. Good luck.
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm down 11 pounds (goal 35 pounds)- don't think I'll see a real difference till I hit the 20 pound mark- clothes are definitely looser but not down a size yet- but, I do notice my face no longer looks so big and puffy!
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    20lbs. I had 140 to lose and one day I was just like hey, I didn't have to suck it in to zip these up!! It was so freeing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!