Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is more important to you, true love or good sex?

Options

Replies

• emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    True Love. 100%
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    <3
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    True love. That kind of connection makes for amazing sex!
  • gym4life64
    gym4life64 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    True love
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    May I add when you find true love nourish it, cherish it. And the sex doesn't become meh. Imho
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    May I add when you find true love nourish it, cherish it. And the sex doesn't become meh. Imho

Look at all that knowledge this girl has :) And Yes You may add B)
  • bharvikpurohit
    bharvikpurohit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    daddyfitt1 wrote: »
    Be honest !

True love
  • TornadoTrace
    TornadoTrace Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good sex ;)
  • BeardedTxCowboy
    BeardedTxCowboy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I want both... But as a Dom good sex is important. And I could never love a "vanilla" woman. Submissive kinky for me.
  • itsmisslizz
    itsmisslizz Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    True love. That kind of connection makes for amazing sex!

100% agree
  • BeardedTxCowboy
    BeardedTxCowboy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't think any sex without a base of caring is really good sex. One nighters cna be fun in thew moment but often leave you hollow.
  • itsmisslizz
    itsmisslizz Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't think any sex without a base of caring is really good sex. One nighters cna be fun in thew moment but often leave you hollow.

I agree
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options

very true.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    True love generally leads to better sex.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I would say Fidelity...in terms of the aspect of love. That's the most important.

There's many aspects of love...you can love your friends, male and female...and those feelings can be exceptional and those are things you want to experience in your life. But you don't have sex with your friends. You have sex with your lover...you just need your lover to be faithful (in my opinion...believe it or not, that isn't actually a universal opinion, lol).

You can work on good sex and it just gets better and better over time...as you learn every facet of each other's personality.

So...in my long-winded answer: Love.