Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is more important to you, true love or good sex?

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I can't imagine it possible to have "Great" sex without Love! Love makes you comfortable and allows you to let go of all of your inhibitions.

Alcohol does that too​ I suppose, but what fun is that if you can't remember every moment, every kiss, every caress,every chill and that moment?

I don't doubt that there can be amazing sexual encounters, and compared to most I guess I'm practically a Virgin ;) but I still stand by my answer for the reasons stated. :blush:

Either way, I concur that it's gonna always be fun! :tongue: ;)
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    True love. Good sex is easy to find.
  • carbkiller1971
    carbkiller1971 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    True love of course trumps all but I beg to differ great sex is easy to find
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    These things are not mutually exclusive.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    True love of course trumps all but I beg to differ great sex is easy to find

Great sexy might be easy for you to find lol
  • khorshidnaz16
    khorshidnaz16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Both are important.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    well if you have truly found "true love"...it will end up being the best sex you ever had because you truly deeply love someone you can't imagine being with any one else. sappy yes, but I speak from experience ;)<3 Have had great sex but now that I found true love, it doesn't even compare...
  • carbkiller1971
    Options
    I guess the problem here is great sex means different things to different people for me it's 3 hours of animal madness Lol
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Both are important. A crappy sex life leads to issues down the road.
  • rogerlamar6
    rogerlamar6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My perspective has been changed since the woman I am madly in love with stopped being intimate 15 years ago (Jan 20, 2002 but whose counting). Yes, of course we have been in counseling. I very much miss the intimacy (daily, and I had to move into another room to limit frustration) but look forward to getting home from work every day so I can cook her a healthy meal and talk about life. I would have to say love trumps all.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Sex is temporary.
    Love is for life.

sex improves with communication which improves with love.

Work to make the sex great and you get the best of both.
  • Dazzler21
    Options
    Ps you'd never cheat if it were real love.

You might think it was but you weren't able to make yourself exclusive for that person therefore you weren't in love with them.

You can love but not be in love. As most people are these days.
  • carbkiller1971
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bottom line love or no love great sex keeps you coming back with enthusiasm
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Can't have one without the other.
    Without love sex CAN be great, but not at the level it can be with true love.
    True love will erode without great sex, the person on the short end of the stick will either end up getting some on the side or going through extraordinary lengths to suppress that part of themselves and that isn't pretty because they end up not knowing who they are.
  • Dazzler21
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    Sex is temporary.
    Love is for life.

sex improves with communication which improves with love.

Work to make the sex great and you get the best of both.

Based on divorce rates one could argue love is temporary as well.....I believe most are marrying their "true love"......

I disagree. If you're divorcing you may have loved the other, but were not in love. It's like I love my friends, but I'm not in love with them, I'd probably kill most of them if I were to mistakenly end up living with them.