Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is more important to you, true love or good sex?

Options

Replies

• JenJenakaJJ
    JenJenakaJJ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Love every time...sex is derived from lust and when that's gone what do you have left?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Your sssuming someone would have sex with you ...... yeah don't do that
  • TheRealVanillaIce
    TheRealVanillaIce Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    'love' of whatever substitute you want to use.

sex is important but 'love' is companionship, respect, conversation, morals, goals, humour, driving each other, helping each other, complimenting their strengths and weaknesses, looking at them and knowing that your life is so much brighter because they're in it.

Stop going on about sex so much, imo your life will be much richer for it.

This guy gets it. Well said
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1 should come wayyyy before the other
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    That always happens to me ^
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I just answered this on your wall but I think true love is more inportant because you can always work on and create good sex if both partners are willing but it's much harder to "create" true love.

Agree. I don't know how you "create" true love.
  • abrubru
    abrubru Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What is interesting to me is that a number of people that I know that had arranged marriages did grow to love and respect their spouses over time...is that not true love? To do just what MrStabbems said you'd do until you do it out of love instead of out of obligation to a spouse you may not have wanted but your family insisted upon?
  • lyndaamason
    lyndaamason Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    True love.... as you get older, a partner may have medical issues that prevent sex... I will chose a best friend who is my true love over sex any day
  • kittkat789
    kittkat789 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I really love sex. But love will always be more important.
    Being loved; really truly, deeply, unconditionally loved is way more important.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Good sex is not hard to find . A great connection can blow your mind . Real true love is rare because most people give up looking for it .
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,137 Member
    Options
    Def true love...with that you will have good sex...That bonding with just the right person is so rare and valuable...it is unbeatable (or so I hear...)
  • tsortsor
    Options
    Neither
  • tsortsor
    Options
    ^ I remember how the shaft felt and how it had the perfect curve ... lasted 4 weeks.... Never felt that way again. That was true love
  • maeld56
    maeld56 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    For me, true love
    The sex was always awesome with my true love.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Right now, sex. It wouldn't need to be good either. A quickie in the bathroom will do.
  • marcy782017
    marcy782017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great sex by far!