Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is more important to you, true love or good sex?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• NLP6618
    NLP6618 Posts: 6,201 Member
    Options
    I want it ALL!
  • BlondeandBlue28
    BlondeandBlue28 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Love <3
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    True love since the sex with someone you love will be infinitely better. I'm pretty confident in my answer, 100% zero question here, true love.

great answer!
  • Big_YEET
    Big_YEET Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    But I'm not gonna fall in love unless the sex is good.. :D
  • NLP6618
    Options
    Tuffaknee wrote: »
    But I'm not gonna fall in love unless the sex is good.. :D

Amen
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    true love all the way. That connection's gotta be there, at least for me. That ONS kinda fake love - not for me. I believe love forms where there is a true connection and from there the sexual aspect of it will transform into something beautiful.
  • NLP6618
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with being a bit greedy on some things :)
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    gym4life64 wrote: »
    You can't have one without the other

You can actually. Some people have very low sex drives, some people aren't physically able to have sex. Sometimes sex just isn't a possiblity anymore.Doesn't mean you love each other less, or thst the relationship is coming to an end. If a person is truly your best friend and soulmate, good sex is a nice perk and alot of fun, but lack of it isn't really the end of the world.
    Which is why I choose love over sex. Sex is fun and all, but I can live without it. It would be much harder to go on without my husband.
  • Momepro
    Options
    I prefer fake love myself. When you pretend to love someone until you get all his Billions.

But then you may end up being stuck as First Lady, and decide it might not be worth it.
  • Momepro
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    True love doesn't guarantee good sex or any sex for that matter. #livingit

Is that really true love, though, if such a key part of the relationship is missing, or is it really just a close friendship?

True love requires the close friendship more than the sex. True love is knowing that you would do anything for the other, and they would for you. It is knowing that things will often not be fantastic, but being together makes everything so much better. Sex is a great perk, and I certainly enjoy it. But if I could never have sex again with my husband, I would take that happily in order to be with him.
  • Big_YEET
    Big_YEET Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    grmrsan wrote: »
    I prefer fake love myself. When you pretend to love someone until you get all his Billions.

But then you may end up being stuck as First Lady, and decide it might not be worth it.

I'm cracking the *kitten* up.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    A little of both
  • Stayingyoungdammit
    Stayingyoungdammit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think they both feed on each other. And if one is starving, the other will eventually starve as well. But the great sex is usually first I think.