I want...

Options

Replies

• ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to afford my own house and not pay half my damn salary towards rent to a landlord that doesn't even take care of his own house.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I want a cinnamon roll from the Amish bakery and a strong cup of coffee.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I want KFC tater wedges .... and a hot fudge sundae
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I want that disgusting true love where the people just want to touch each other all of the time, not always sexual in nature, but just want to be affectionate. I have some less than PG stuff that I want to go along with that, but I will refrain.... I then someday want to be the old couple walking into the gym holding hands at 5am.

Who doesn't want this?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I want that disgusting true love where the people just want to touch each other all of the time, not always sexual in nature, but just want to be affectionate. I have some less than PG stuff that I want to go along with that, but I will refrain.... I then someday want to be the old couple walking into the gym holding hands at 5am.

I want this!!! Except for the gym part because in my wanting "fantasy" I'll have the perfect body that never has to worry about diet and exercise again. Instead I want to be the old couple that walks on the beach holding hands at 7am because 5 is toodamn early. :D

I could live with that! Wanna share my chicken wings? ;)<3

Yaas! and I want all the scrumptious foodz to have zero calories.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Who doesn't want this?

me.

5 am is an unreasonable hour.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    Options
    I want The Rock to train me
  • DJ_Skywalker
    Options
    I want The Rock to train me

I want to exchange the word "train" with something else

I am sure there are things he could still teach me :o)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Who doesn't want this?

me.

5 am is an unreasonable hour.

I am somewhat willing to negotiate on that part. The old me may not be as much of a morning person as I am now. Either way I want to make the young people say "Awwwww, I hope I have that when I am old" like I do now

I was completely on board up until: 5 am

7 am, maybe... let's shoot for 8:30
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I tell you what I want.
    What I really, really want.

wait .

stop.

will that break the interwebsz?
  • DJ_Skywalker
    Options
    I want the food network people to go nuts on air, unscripted and get all mad at each other and have a major food fight. For my own entertainment.

Just no throwing pizza ... cuz that would be sad
  • DJ_Skywalker
    Options
    I want a pumpkin carriage