Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I want to retire.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I want to feel contentment and serenity, all of the time.
    I would also would like the seemingly elusive "true love", whatever that might be.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I want more adventure too!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I want Cinco de Mayo thread, with music and all
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I want a new hobby/interest that is truly engaging
    I want to go back to school and learn something new, but I don't know what yet
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

When I feel like this, I go to one of my best friends place. The Library. I get more books then I can every really read. Plus most of it is online now which means I don't have to waste time in the car, not reading.
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I want that disgusting true love where the people just want to touch each other all of the time, not always sexual in nature, but just want to be affectionate. I have some less than PG stuff that I want to go along with that, but I will refrain.... I then someday want to be the old couple walking into the gym holding hands at 5am.

Who doesn't want this?

me.

5 am is an unreasonable hour.

Suck it up buttercup :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    I want that disgusting true love where the people just want to touch each other all of the time, not always sexual in nature, but just want to be affectionate. I have some less than PG stuff that I want to go along with that, but I will refrain.... I then someday want to be the old couple walking into the gym holding hands at 5am.

Who doesn't want this?

All the men I know? HAHAHA

True! If he exist he's hiding. He needs to come out and play.

Ugh

5am

I've tried that.

5 am is only good for one of two things

.....okay, three.

A proper poop has to be one of them

I would settle for an improper one.

Who wants a messy clean up at 5am??

I want to get this vision out of my head!!!!!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I want to eat a pint of Halo Top ice cream.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I want a Chipotle burrito bowl.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

When I feel like this, I go to one of my best friends place. The Library. I get more books then I can every really read. Plus most of it is online now which means I don't have to waste time in the car, not reading.

Excellent point. My main problem, or maybe not a really a problem, is picking something. I'm up to learning anything. I like getting a lay gist of pretty much everything.
    For example mfp has sparked many interests, who knew?
    The space thread encourages me to look up what I don't understand (I am compelled to look up any words I don't understand).
    I love the threads where you can offer a creative scenario or answer to a question.
    Last night I was looking up what BBCode I can use here besides what's on the toolbar.
    Relearning Photoshp, cause why not if I'm posting pictures or gifs. Never considered making gifs before!
    As varied as my interests are, I miss the structure of school sometimes.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I want a day off.

REALLY off, with no place to go, no projects to do, no e-mail to check periodically or phone calls to make, no driving mother-in-law to church or the grocery store, no driving kids to games and activities, no dealing with yet another homework crisis, or another tummyache, or breaking up another argument over nothing, no shopping for new shoes or jeans because they never stop growing, no extended family commitments.

I'm at that place in life where I actually welcome Monday because my weekends are busier and more stressful than my weekdays. That's f-ed up.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I want someone who understands me as I am and still wants me and desires me.

I want this for you <3

Agreed!!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    you guys want too damm much!

#firstworldproblems
  • Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I want to eat an entire Whitman Sampler box of chocolates. I will eat 1 oz of brownie brittle instead.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I want to feel contentment and serenity, all of the time.
    I would also would like the seemingly elusive "true love", whatever that might be.

You must not know bacon or pizza.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I want stuffed crust pizza tonight with extra topping and a big slice of warm chocolate gooey cookie pie. Also garlic bread, all the dips and probably something else once i look at the menu mmmmmm diet can start again tomorrow

I'll have what she's having