Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I want the entire summer off from work.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I want to make chili and cornbread now, but didn't get any stuff to do so at the grocery store. I want the ingredients to materialize onto my kitchen counter.

I have a box of cornbread mix somewhere in the cupboards, I could send you a pic of it :D
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Right now in this moment, I want food. Really good pizza to be exact.

My every second of the day want is to be loved and wanted by someone that wants to be there and go do things with me, happily. Instead I have someone that just sits around complaining, telling me how I do everything wrong and if he actually gets out of his recliner long enough to go do something with the kids and I, he ruins it with his crappy, negative, non-stop complaining attitude.

hits me in the feels
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I want that disgusting true love where the people just want to touch each other all of the time, not always sexual in nature, but just want to be affectionate. I have some less than PG stuff that I want to go along with that, but I will refrain.... I then someday want to be the old couple walking into the gym holding hands at 5am.

Who doesn't want this?

me.

5 am is an unreasonable hour.

Suck it up buttercup :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    I want that disgusting true love where the people just want to touch each other all of the time, not always sexual in nature, but just want to be affectionate. I have some less than PG stuff that I want to go along with that, but I will refrain.... I then someday want to be the old couple walking into the gym holding hands at 5am.

Who doesn't want this?

All the men I know? HAHAHA

True! If he exist he's hiding. He needs to come out and play.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I want the ability to put all of my thoughts and feelings into a gracefully worded manner.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Who doesn't want this?

me.

Who doesn't want this?

Ugh

5am

I've tried that.

5 am is only good for one of two things

.....okay, three.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Who doesn't want this?

me.

Who doesn't want this?

Ugh

5am

I've tried that.

.....okay, three.

I bet I know one of them :wink:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Who doesn't want this?

me.

Who doesn't want this?

Ugh

5am

I've tried that.

.....okay, three.

I bet I know one of them :wink:

you might be correct
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Who doesn't want this?

me.

Who doesn't want this?

Ugh

5am

I've tried that.

.....okay, three.

A proper poop has to be one of them
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Who doesn't want this?

me.

Who doesn't want this?

Ugh

5am

I've tried that.

.....okay, three.

I would settle for an improper one.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Who doesn't want this?

me.

Who doesn't want this?

Ugh

5am

I've tried that.

.....okay, three.

I would settle for an improper one.

Who wants a messy clean up at 5am??
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to afford to upgrade my hearing aid, but it costs too much. I honestly could go without wifi bluetooth enabled, smartphone controlled features if it would knock off a few thousand dollars. I just need it to work better.