How often do you log your weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• JoshCueball
    JoshCueball Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This was pretty inspiring. I started off at 307, and I'm down to 277 as of today, with around 225 being my overall goal. Thank you for sharing that.

I also log daily, I know that eat day can bring a small amount of fluctuation but I enjoy tracking it daily for two reasons. One I keeps me motivated, if the goes down I feel successfully and push myself harder. If it goes up I feel more determined and push myself harder. Secondly it makes me feel more accountable for my eating and my workouts.

My wife and I meal prep everyday to the P90X meal plan so it's not very difficult for me to "cheat" per se with eating but knowing that I'm going to be looking at myself and the scale everyday makes me accountable for everything I do, or don't do throughout my day.
    Every single day at about 7:30am in just my undies. Every. Single. Day.

I had to take a week off to go somewhere and the suspense killed me.

Then you get neat looking bumpy charts that show how crazy weight can fluctuation day to day. /humble brag

3HTaq6h.png

7 months of daily weigh ins so far.

• SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily. In MFP I only log when I lose but I have a different app on my phone where I log all variability. I like seeing the difference between the two graphs.