Is this healthy?

Options
124»

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    linlinjay wrote: »
    You need to eat more full stop. 1000 calories leaves your body literally nothing for bodily functions. You are going to have a collapse at some point if you carry on like this. The odd day is fine. Every day is not.

It sounds like you have some sort of morally applied view of food and it's the guilt associated with so called "junk" that's the issue not that it actually makes you feel bad. It's always better to eat as healthfully as possible but there is also a time when you just need to get calories in to prevent harm.

I cant make myself eat though, i'm not hungry :(

No, this isn't healthy.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    the thing with muscle mass being lost. you wont know if its being lost without some type of before and after scan. you cant tell if you lost it or not just by look or feel

Same thing with gaining it....strength gains don't equate to added muscle either.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »
    the thing with muscle mass being lost. you wont know if its being lost without some type of before and after scan. you cant tell if you lost it or not just by look or feel

Same thing with gaining it....strength gains don't equate to added muscle either.

yeah thats true, but were not talking about gaining muscle here unless I missed something lol
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

yeah thats true, but were not talking about gaining muscle here unless I missed something lol

Last post on pg2 :wink:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    not worth it.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

Last post on pg2 :wink:

ah ok yep,missed it