Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

No diet or exercise

Options
12346»

Replies

• LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    I don't think this was tried!!!

yuohxok825wk.jpg

it looks like you created a hopper to just funnel the food in.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options

Is that the one people have died from by essentially "cooking" themselves from the inside?

As far as I am aware there have been 63 deaths attributed to DNP published in the medical literature. However, that goes back to 1918 (a factory worked in a explosives factory) so not exactly a startling number. In fact almost all of those were prior to the 30s when it was banned.

They are due to "cooking" themselves as you say. I was more think about the incidences of non-lethal side effects reported though.

(sorry if I'm not allowed to discuss things like DNP this BTW)

Deaths from DNP occur because people take it without knowing how it builds up in the blood and they take too much. Also it makes you flat and soft and hold water so people fall into the trap of upping the dose. A modest 250-300mg daily over a longer period is ideal (and illegal) but DNP isn't the monster people make it out to be.