If you could eat anything you wanted today

Options
12346»

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Eggs over easy, bacon, and buttered toast for breakfast (600 calories)

Thin crust chicken and veggie pizza for lunch (two slices) (500 calories)

Spaghetti with chicken and cheese for dinner (around 600 calories)

Snacks of brie and grapes, pop tarts, ice cream, yogurt ... totaling around 1200

Hmmm, think I need to pick up some brie so I can have my ultimate ideal day. Would probably have to up some portions to meet my calorie goal
  • SlimSlim2013
    Options
    Breakfast-
    Scrambled eggs with cheese, grits with butter & cheese, buttermilk biscuits with apple butter, chocolate pecan waffles with butter pecan syrup, sausage and bacon with milk to drink.
    Snack-
    Coldstone Creamery Cake Batter ice cream mixed with cheesecake ice cream & graham cracker crust.
    Lunch-
    Cheddar's fully loaded cheese fries, Olive Garden chicken & shrimp carbonara, LongHorn Chocolate Stampede, Cheesecake Factory Georgia Peach to drink.
    Snack-
    Buffalo hot wing cheese dip with tortillas & peach patron margaritas
    Dinner-
    Applebee's Quesadilla Burger with extra sauce, fries & ketchup, Angry Orchard Cider to drink, Blondie for dessert.
    Snack-
    Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies with milk
    Nightcap-
    Large glass of red wine
  • kamiyu910
    kamiyu910 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All I really want to eat today are chocolate milkshakes. Or just chocolate Ice cream. Especially with whipped cream.
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    Had a super-yummy pesto veggie sandwich on a bagel this morning, so I'll keep that - 425 calories

Qdoba burrito with fajita veggies, black beans, cheese, guacamole and lots of salsa and chips crunched in - 830 calories

TGI Fridays Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Pasta minus the chicken & shrimp and add extra red peppers - around 1400, but to be fair I can only eat about half of it at a sitting, so I'm going to say 725 calories

Small box of vanilla Hello Pandas with a Hello Kitty Ramune - 390 calories

Grand Total - 2370 calories, and I'd go to bed feeling completely disgusted with myself
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Whiskey and pizza... but that is probably going to happen when I get home from work.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Whiskey and pizza... but that is probably going to happen when I get home from work.

I approve of this diet :drinker: :drinker:
  • baileyaad
    baileyaad Posts: 19
    Options
    Breakfast:
    -Waffles with butter and loads of syrup= ~700 cal
    -A couple glasses of chocolate milk= 340 cal

Lunch:
    -Mcdonald's Quarter pounder with cheese meal= 1,100cal

Dinner:
    -Quizno's BBQ chicken pizza= 1,090 cal
    -bottle of coke= 260cal
    - Aero chocolate bar= 220cal

Snacks:
    -Miss Vickies Salt and Vinegar chips= 390cal
    -Cappuccino skor blizzard= 900cal

Ugh, that is 5,000 calories even. The gross part is that there were some days I definitely would have eaten that many calories.
    Looking at all the numbers together just scares me.
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Oh yeeeeeah, this is MY kind of day-dreaming:

Breakfast: Ihop red velvet pancakes with a glass or 2 of chocolate milk.

Brunch: 2 egg omelet loaded with cheese and ham and slathered in salted butter.

Lunch: American Dream Roll, Japanese Bagel Roll with cucumbers, and Kenosha Roll from Soon's Sushi Cafe in Kenosha, WI

Dinner: Skillet Queso from Chili's. Mexican Gumbo with tortilla chips and guacamole from Q'Doba.

Dessert: Cookies. Lots of them. And cake batter frozen yogurt with caramel topping from Urban Culture in Kenosha, WI.

Midnight binge: Papa John's pizza with garlic sauce and sprinkled in cheap parmesan cheese.

And of course, all throughout the day, Loopy Martinis (Loopy vodka, blue curucao, and coffee creamer. It tastes like leftover milk from Fruit Loops.)

Pretty sure I just gained 10lbs writing that out.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Macoroni Cheese - a huge plate of it - with cauliflower and sweetcorn added. It's just about the only thing I've had to cut out completely simply because it's too calorific to fit in and too moreish to just eat a small portion of.
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot cupcakes! We have a Norweigan bakery that just opened downtown that offers a spiced vanilla cupcake with elderflower frosting. How amazing does that sound? I love weird flavors.
  • bub_snig
    bub_snig Posts: 56
    Options
    Breakfast: French toast with brown sugar and cinnamon and strawberries. Wash it down with a venti Starbucks double chic chip frappichino

Morning snack: 6 spring rolls with sweet and sour sauce

Lunch: milk bar hamburger with egg and cheese

Afternoon snack: banana bread toasted with butter and a strawberries and cream milkshake

Dinner: 3 cheese potato bake, roast lamb and roast veggies with lots of gravy

Dessert: Oreo cheesecake brownies with lots of melted chocolate syrup and honeycomb ice cream

Estimate at least 7000 cals easy
  • NatashaB8
    NatashaB8 Posts: 202
    Options
    A burrito, with the tortilla :( I want one so bad!!!

Dunno how many calories but it cannot be good!
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    uB6ea.gif
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    Breakfast: Pancakes with nutella and banana slices. (470 cals)
    Lunch: A big fat brownie & hot chocolate with marshmallowa & whipped cream. (900 cals)
    Snack: Milkshake and oreo cookies. (550 cals)
    Dinner: Lasagna. (600 cals)
    Snack: Few pieces of cadbury chocolate. (200 cals)

Total: 2700+ cals!
  • crowefoot
    crowefoot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Garlic naan. Pita and hummus. Pasta. Caramel bread pudding.

I don't care about the calories, I just miss bread. It's honestly harder for me to avoid starch than sugar.
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: eggs royale with a side of bacon - 700 cals

Lunch: goats cheese and caramelised red onion panini and a triple chocolate muffin - 1000 cals

Dinner: creamy chicken korma with saffron rice, poppadoms and mango chutney - 900 cals

Snacks: salted caramel popcorn and chilli doritos - 1000 cals

Total: 3600 cals!