LOSE 55 POUNDS BY CHRISTMAS!! June - December!! Who's with me??

Replies

• sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    Count me in! I have lost 25 pounds and I think another 55 by Christmas is doable. Iowa
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm in
  • dhustead83
    dhustead83 Posts: 2 Member
    Um I like your ears. I will get on board this train. Don't know if I can get there by the Holiday's but somewhere in that general direction is good. I have lost 9# in 40 days of conscious eating and maybe could lose 4 # a month for 7 month if the stars are all aligned so maybe 28 more in 7 months of good behavior with a little help from my friends...
  • rmellinger17
    rmellinger17 Posts: 31 Member
    Add me please. I would love to join
  • Niya3219
    Niya3219 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in Florida. I'm in.
  • arcornell09
    arcornell09 Posts: 41 Member
    That would be a great christmas present for myself! I'm dedicated and can help support anyone who needs a boost too.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,209 Member
    LETS START ADDING ONE ANOTHER SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH DAILY AND THEN POST HERE WEEKLY WITH WEIGH INS AND OTHER IDEAS/QUESTIONS!!!!

My week at a glance: lost nothing but got a FULL TIME TRAINER!!!!!!!!

I'd love to join, and you seem like you have created massive interest ... Have you thought about starting up a group on the site, its a great way for everyone to keep in touch :)

I'm in Scotland! I have 69lbs in total to lose, I'd love to have the bulk of that off by xmas, I've sent to a FR
  • cchave0902
    cchave0902 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join this challenge. I'm Cecilia from Ohio. I would like to lose 50 lbs by Christmas.
  • MartiB856
    MartiB856 Posts: 85 Member
    Hi yaminahfernandez713, Just click on the star at the top of the page, that will bookmark this group for you.
  • NickiFlidMonkey
    NickiFlidMonkey Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in, I've lost 30+ pounds so far...55lbs seems a good goal :)
    I'm in Bedfordshire UK.
    So...
    SW : 247lbs
    CW : 214lbs
    GW : 140lbs
  • JRNYWITHME
    JRNYWITHME Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in @mama_shakes! Add me please!
  • KTRXS
    KTRXS Posts: 32 Member
    I'm in
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Omg I love this!!! Totally in!!!
  • MayoSke
    MayoSke Posts: 9 Member
    Count me it too, I have lost 17lbs so far for about 3 months till now going slow, I need such motivation to increase the work ^_^
    I need to lose about 60 to my goal but 55 would be great in 6 months
  • madmomack
    madmomack Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in. My name is Autumn. I live in Las Vegas NV. Im started at 202 pounds mid april, Im 191 currently. My happy goal is 150 but my ultimate goal is 135ish but Im good if I get to my 150s.
  • pengwen1970
    pengwen1970 Posts: 2 Member
    That is a big goal but I would love to hit it! ☺
  • mrsbmw2
    mrsbmw2 Posts: 6 Member
    Bonnie from Virginia. Need to lose 44 but need it gone by mid November! Thanks for the challenge! I'm cheering for all of us!
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    I'm in!
  • keishkeish
    keishkeish Posts: 270 Member
    I've started this challenge. Clean out the fridge, and mind. I know my weakness is diet so I'm definitely focusing on that.
  • 33sandy1223
    33sandy1223 Posts: 55 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 28 start 191.2
    June 04-
    June 11-
    June 18-
    June 25-