LOSE 55 POUNDS BY CHRISTMAS!! June - December!! Who's with me??

Options

Replies

• ryverbev
    ryverbev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Late to the party but excited to share this goal!
  • MrsKate77
    MrsKate77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too.. I'm in!! I'm at the start of my journey x
  • jjbenne
    jjbenne Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined this site this week so am finding my way around. How do I log this as a challenge so that I can see it under " my challenges" please

I don't think you can since it's a thread, but if you click on the little star at the top right of the page you will be notified every time someone posts.
  • sdavmor
    sdavmor Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to June 1st. "55 lbs by Xmas" will be great. And I intend to approach it seriously. But even if I fail abysmally at it and only lose 1 lb a week instead of 2 I'll still regard that as a success.
  • gomichy66
    gomichy66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in New Jersey and would like to lose 50 by Christmas!
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am in Sue Massachusetts so far 7 down and at 218 11 days steady on the food chart and would love to be 175 by Christmas !
  • Jda030
    Jda030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. let's get started
  • Jda030
    Jda030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh forgot to add.. I'm in TX and want to lose 60 by Christmas
  • sdhaysrx
    sdhaysrx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I'm in Arkansas and I'd like to lose 40lbs by Christmas.
  • lydiababs
    lydiababs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im in Michigan. I am hoping to be down 55 lbs by Christmas. Then I would only have about 30-40 lbs to lose until I reach my goal weight!
  • alimwilliams
    alimwilliams Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Am 50 at the end of January so now till December is vital! 50lbs would be amazing. Concerned that I have been 'trying' for 4 months with only 10lbs lost. Have upped the exercise and need to trim back daily intake. I live in Leicester in the UK. Looking forward to the support and challenge!
  • LinnyKitten
    LinnyKitten Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm from Texas. I've lost 33 pounds so far, and I have 76 pounds to go until I reach my ultimate goal of 150 lbs. But, I'd like to set a goal to lose 55 by Christmas! Looking forward to this challenge! Please add me, if you'd like! I'd love to have some friends here. ^^
  • SEDICEMARLEN
    SEDICEMARLEN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me!! I need to lose around 50 lbs by the end of the year. Excited to stay motivated!
  • pennsaukenprincess
    pennsaukenprincess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • ranivus08
    ranivus08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • ranivus08
    ranivus08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Samantha, right now I'm in Ohio till July 7th then I'm moving to Minnesota. I want to lose a good 70 then I'm back to my highschool days.
  • simpleisbetter46
    simpleisbetter46 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in! Need to lose a total of 85 but if I can lose 50 by Christmas that would make me happy
  • SweetSassyJen
    SweetSassyJen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I would love to lose 55 pounds by Christmas!

I'm Jennifer from Alabama :)
  • wanna_be_free
    wanna_be_free Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    fab idea! its never to early to plan for xmas in my eyes haha. im only going to aim for 30 anything more will be a bonus. i will be back in the 100's then so that will be my mini goal complete
  • chellebelle272
    chellebelle272 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    im in would love a great support group friend me