Replies

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Wtn_Gurl wrote: »
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I have around 400g of watermelon, plus the same amount of cantaloupe every single day. A huge bowl for under 300 calories :+1:

For the benefits you get from some food, its worth it. For me, it is way better to have a bowl of watermelon than a piece of cake. I don't mean all you IIFYM folks, but for people who want to choose more nutritious food vs a treat.

Lol wut?

I mean the IIFYM folks will say any food is good. So im putting in a disclaimer that some people are selective about the foods they eat and so comparing watermelon to some candy treat - the watermelon would be worth it nutritionally.

Do you know what IIFYM stands for?

Personally, I'm a die-hard CI<CO person, who doesn't do the macro thing ... and I will say that any food is good. :) In fact, that's the beauty of CI<CO.

I know what IIFM means. it means if you can eat cake, pie, pastry, candy bars, etc. into your macros, you can eat it and lose weight. However, to those of us who have other issues, like for me, IIFM will not include those treats. That might be "selective IIFM"

Absolutely incorrect...
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    thanks to this post I had to go out and buy a personal watermelon as Im the only one in the house who likes watermelon lol
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I have around 400g of watermelon, plus the same amount of cantaloupe every single day. A huge bowl for under 300 calories :+1:

For the benefits you get from some food, its worth it. For me, it is way better to have a bowl of watermelon than a piece of cake. I don't mean all you IIFYM folks, but for people who want to choose more nutritious food vs a treat.

Lol wut?

I mean the IIFYM folks will say any food is good. So im putting in a disclaimer that some people are selective about the foods they eat and so comparing watermelon to some candy treat - the watermelon would be worth it nutritionally.

Personally, I'm a die-hard CI<CO person, who doesn't do the macro thing ... and I will say that any food is good. :) In fact, that's the beauty of CI<CO.

I know what IIFM means. it means if you can eat cake, pie, pastry, candy bars, etc. into your macros, you can eat it and lose weight. However, to those of us who have other issues, like for me, IIFM will not include those treats. That might be "selective IIFM"

lol WUT?
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Lol wut?

lol WUT?

It's like "alternative facts". :laugh: