Aliens,Bigfoot,ghosts

Options
Buk30
Buk30 Posts: 67 Member
Anyone with a keen interest in all things creepy or just thought provoking topics in general, should head over to my FB & twitter @ (401files) or on Instagram (401_files)

Replies

• Buk30
    Options
    Why? Do you have videos of yourself playing poker with aliens, bigfoot AND ghosts? Who won?
    No we have something better then that! It's called free thinking. It's amazing. Get this! we actually talk about alternate possibilities, oh the shock!! Lol
  • Buk30
    Options
    Buk30 wrote: »
    Why? Do you have videos of yourself playing poker with aliens, bigfoot AND ghosts? Who won?
    No we have something better then that! It's called free thinking. It's amazing. Get this! we actually talk about alternate possibilities, oh the shock!! Lol

dang. Pretty sure I'm an in the box thinker. I might not understand anything creative or different.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
  • Buk30
    Options

dang. Pretty sure I'm an in the box thinker. I might not understand anything creative or different.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Do you have a version of Bigfoot stuck in the matrix? I'd watch that.
    how about the matrix stuck in Bigfoot ? Lol

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    I believe in Santa.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I only believe in what I can see.

I can't see bigfoot... I can't see aliens.

however......

I can see this:

2016_g6_seattle_vs_chicago-lfl.jpg

I believe in Lingerie Football; I damn sure do.
  • Buk30
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I only believe in what I can see.

I can't see bigfoot... I can't see aliens.

however......

I can see this:

2016_g6_seattle_vs_chicago-lfl.jpg

I believe in Lingerie Football; I damn sure do.

Can you see the air that you breath?