Options

Replies

• Buk30
    Buk30 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Buk30 wrote: »
    IMO you should go ahead and post whatever it is you want to talk about here in this thread. Coming to MFP and trying to drum up business for your other social media accounts just feels wrong.
    are you kidding me? What you said makes no sense lol you said "I should go ahead and post whatever it is I want to talk about here in this thread" then in the same breath you say "coming to MFP to drum up business for other social media just feels wrong" hahaha what you just said feels very wrong! seen as though I've seen forums created on here for dating, and countless other off topic things.

Pay attention. Sheesh. My point is if you want to talk to MFP people about aliens and bigfoot then start a thread about it with some info that might make people curious, get a conversation rolling. Don't start a thread telling people to go elsewhere to talk about it. Your first post didn't engage people and intrigue them, it directed them to other sites.
    sorry I didn't realise there was such a strict format on how to write a post. Sheeesh I'll try & be more like you next time

• Buk30
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    IMO you should go ahead and post whatever it is you want to talk about here in this thread. Coming to MFP and trying to drum up business for your other social media accounts just feels wrong.
    are you kidding me? What you said makes no sense lol you said "I should go ahead and post whatever it is I want to talk about here in this thread" then in the same breath you say "coming to MFP to drum up business for other social media just feels wrong" hahaha what you just said feels very wrong! seen as though I've seen forums created on here for dating, and countless other off topic things.

I'm only here for the recipes.
    thats fascinating, because you entered a chat titled (aliens,bigfoot,ghosts)

Sarcasm may not exist since we can't see it....
    how about you excuse yourself if your so in happy with this thread.

• Buk30
    Options

Sarcasm may not exist since we can't see it....
    how about you excuse yourself if your so in happy with this thread.

But you just said you were going to try to be more like me. This post isn't like me. Not at all.
    *sigh*
    So what you doing here?
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Cut and paste a story?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

Have you ever enjoyed grilled Bigfoot?

Prepared properly, it's amazing.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Anyone have a story?
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Ghosts, yes; aliens and Bigfeet, no. :)
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Ok, dish it up.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjBWApYXSTg
    I could not resist haha
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Ghosts, yes; aliens and Bigfeet, no. :)

yeah... Bigfoot, not so much

Aliens? Dunno, If they're out there (and they probably are), we probably don't want to invite them here.

Ghosts? Again, dunno.... but yeah, there is some thing that can't quite be rationally explained, right?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Anyone have a story?

I could not resist haha

Ah finny11122! You funny boy.
    Let's hear some of your ghost stories?
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a story?

I could not resist haha

The matrix is real .
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I grew up in a house that was very active with poltergeist activity, I left to join the army when I turned 18, I'm now 30, I'm a rational person, and would never just jump to conclusions without exploring all possibilities first, but that house was something else.

Poltergeists? They came all the way over from Germany? At least my friend's house in the 7th grade had American ghosts.

How did he know? Did they like reality TV?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Anyone have a story?

I could not resist haha

The matrix is real .

I think this is a little over the head for most of the kiddos here. Tame it a bit?
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Can you see the air that you breath?
    Actually, yes. Yes I can. It's called an electron microscope. It lets me see all of the molecules that comprise the air that I breathe.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Can you see the air that you breath?
    Actually, yes. Yes I can. It's called an electron microscope. It lets me see all of the molecules that comprise the air that I breathe.

Can you see what I'm thinking?
  • Buk30
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Do you want to hear something extremely funny, apparently there is this intelligent race living out their lives in space on a planet surrounded by billions of others just like it, but wait for it!....they think their the only Ones pmsl
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    I grew up in a house that was very active with poltergeist activity, I left to join the army when I turned 18, I'm now 30, I'm a rational person, and would never just jump to conclusions without exploring all possibilities first, but that house was something else.

Poltergeists? They came all the way over from Germany? At least my friend's house in the 7th grade had American ghosts.

How did he know? Did they like reality TV?

They put brown mustard on pate de foie gras and smear the mixture on pretzels. They could never get away with that in Marseilles. When they're done they throw stuff all over the kitchen and break the dishes and stuff and say they didn't do it. That's when the U.S.A. took interest in the phenomena.

wait.

pate de foie gras?

well now, this thread went and got itself all high falutin'