Aliens,Bigfoot,ghosts

Options

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Buk30 wrote: »
    Do you want to hear something extremely funny, apparently there is this intelligent race living out their lives in space on a planet surrounded by billions of others just like it, but wait for it!....they think their the only Ones pmsl

Ha, just like ours, but intelligent? No way.
  • Buk30
    Buk30 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Do you want to hear something extremely funny, apparently there is this intelligent race living out their lives in space on a planet surrounded by billions of others just like it, but wait for it!....they think their the only Ones pmsl

Ha, just like ours, but intelligent? No way.

I know ? Crazy right??? Lol
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Anyone have a story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjBWApYXSTg
    I could not resist haha

Ah finny11122! You funny boy.
    Let's hear some of your ghost stories?

The matrix is real .

I think this is a little over the head for most of the kiddos here. Tame it a bit?

Hahaha . Funny thing is there is real experiments going on to prove this .
  • Buk30
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Please let's talk about it here. Do they want to have sex with us and create a hybrid race? Are they picky?
    I don't know? did Neanderthal want to have sex with homosapiens? And create a hybrid race?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Anyone have a story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjBWApYXSTg
    I could not resist haha

Ah finny11122! You funny boy.
    Let's hear some of your ghost stories?

The matrix is real .

I think this is a little over the head for most of the kiddos here. Tame it a bit?

Hahaha . Funny thing is there is real experiments going on to prove this .

Yep, and the mother of all shocks will be when they realize we ushered it in. How powerful we are, but most cannot grasp until they see. Do you know your fullness finny?
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options

Please let's talk about it here. Do they want to have sex with us and create a hybrid race? Are they picky?

I know, right? Is there going to be a lottery or whatever for this? Some of us around here are lonely.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

If there are aliens out there with the capability to travel here, they are probably at the top of their own food chain.

I would rather they just take an interplanetary by-pass and skip the blue marble altogether.
  • Buk30
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »

I know, right? Is there going to be a lottery or whatever for this? Some of us around here are lonely.
    Actually your odds of winning the lottery are far worse then the odds of life been elsewhere in the universe
  • Buk30
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

If there are aliens out there with the capability to travel here, they are probably at the top of their own food chain.

I would rather they just take an interplanetary by-pass and skip the blue marble altogether.

I agree
  • Buk30
    Options

I don't know? did Neanderthal want to have sex with homosapiens? And create a hybrid race?

I know I know. Theoretically they did. Christopher Eccleston still has the brow to prove it.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZuiwLrUx0XawdjgWrb6zCI2revaNRYTzV0VsOaJBBfaG09u-u

Precisely
  • finny11122
    Options
    5uayklcxhcyf.jpg
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    lol you breath oxygen.
    Actually, oxygen makes up less than one fourth of the air that we breathe. Also breathing is only the description of the process of exchanging air in the lungs through inhaling & exhaling. The actual use of the oxygen in the air through gas exchange is called diffusion & not breathing. So there's more to it than just moving oxygen back & forth.
  • Buk30
    Options
    z99wohsbsc2w.png
    lol you breath oxygen.
    Actually, oxygen makes up less than one fourth of the air that we breathe. Also breathing is only the description of the process of exchanging air in the lungs through inhaling & exhaling. The actual use of the oxygen in the air through gas exchange is called diffusion & not breathing. So there's more to it than just moving oxygen back & forth.
    lol you breath oxygen.

• FireTurtle75
    Options
    Can you see what I'm thinking?
    No, I was just planning on having bigfoot or casper spy on you & report back to me so that I could make an educated guess. ;)
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Actually your odds of winning the lottery are far worse then the odds of life been elsewhere in the universe

Okay, but what are the chances of this life elsewhere in the universe choosing me, personally, for odd fertility experiments of dubious and rather far-reaching scientific value?

And will there be wine first? Break the cosmic ice, and all that? I mean I don't just drop knickers for any old alien that comes through the wormhole.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    lol you breath oxygen.

wait

so all this time I've been making Heavy Diffusion telephone calls?

who knew?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    No, I was just planning on having bigfoot or casper spy on you & report back to me so that I could make an educated guess. ;)

I could smell old Harry coming from a million miles away so he's out. As for Casper, I have authority over even him.
  • Buk30
    Options

Okay, but what are the chances of this life elsewhere in the universe choosing me, personally, for odd fertility experiments of dubious and rather far-reaching scientific value?

And will there be wine first? Break the cosmic ice, and all that?

And will there be wine first? Break the cosmic ice, and all that?
    Your asking the wrong questions, "why would life want to choose you" It already did. Do you know what the odds were of you ever been here right now exactly as you are ? Go check it out and report back to me.
  • finny11122
    Options

I could smell old Harry coming from a million miles away so he's out. As for Casper, I have authority over even him.

hahaha
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I thought I would share a relevant story to the topic since folks wanted a story. It's too long to type, so I'll just post the video of it being told. Maybe it will remind you of someone in this thread.

https://youtu.be/0VxLQZPqI2M