cbqldbvsc97s.jpg
    vjc1qag08pyp.jpg
    37iedd9hnbrb.jpg

OMG.

Yasssss.
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    A_Witty_Ginger Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    @A_Witty_Ginger, look for shirts that say "Athletic Fit". I know exactly what you mean about shirts that "teepee". I'm busty yet my waist is small (I <3 stomach vacuums) and regular shirts just don't work for me.

Right? They look goofy as hell. I'm just gonna have to shed off a few more gut inches before those athletic fits arent so tight
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options
    im a sucker for white v necks

Wore one of those once. First girl i ran into said "eww chest hair" and i never wore it again lol
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

Wore one of those once. First girl i ran into said "eww chest hair" and i never wore it again lol

Key word : girl. Real women love chest hair
    Seriously though, keep that hair under control
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options
    CNG24 wrote: »
    I guess it depends on what type of women you want to attract. The photos above are a nice start! But then again, I may not have been looking at the clothes. Lol! I tend to look more at their face. I'm sure other women do too. Jeans and shirts are fine with me!

My favorite pic she sent was "Confused guy on Bicycle" lol

Hahahaha... mine was the last pic cuz C'MON RR... lol

Ryan Reynolds is rediculous, he's a beast. Lean, cut, and bulky. Definitely good inspiration
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

way to crush egos iron some of us dont have chest hairs lol

Use a sharpie and draw some
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with chest hair!
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    The only thing I don't want to see on a man is skinny jeans or shirts with cigarette holes. I want a man to look like he belongs in what he is wearing and not be uncomfortable. It shows if you don't feel good in your clothes. If you are a tshirt and jeans guy then keep wearing them. You want a woman who likes you for who is in the clothes.

Hit the nail on the head....
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options

I would definitely be open to trimming it, but manscaping is too much lol
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on what type of women you want to attract. The photos above are a nice start! But then again, I may not have been looking at the clothes. Lol! I tend to look more at their face. I'm sure other women do too. Jeans and shirts are fine with me!

Ryan Reynolds is rediculous, he's a beast. Lean, cut, and bulky. Definitely good inspiration

Not to mention HILARIOUS!!
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Ryan Reynolds.... swoon

I only like him if he has facial hair.
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    The only thing I don't want to see on a man is skinny jeans or shirts with cigarette holes. I want a man to look like he belongs in what he is wearing and not be uncomfortable. It shows if you don't feel good in your clothes. If you are a tshirt and jeans guy then keep wearing them. You want a woman who likes you for who is in the clothes.

Yes, exactly. Don't change your whole style just because you think that's what women want. Wear what you like to wear, just make sure it's well fitting.

Right on, nice to get some perspective.
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options

Yeah, he's the epitome of a smart *kitten* lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

How do you feel about Cholula, Tabasco or Tapatio hot sauce stains?

.... I'm asking for a friend.
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

How does this friend feel about me licking his clothes? I love me some hot sauce!!

He's probably okay with that...
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    So, at 29 yeaes old I'm in this weight loss journey, bettering myself, becoming healthy and fit, and changing a lot of things in my life. One thing I could use a bit of help with is wardrobe. I've always been a modest "tshirt and jeans" type, but with this new lifestyle I was thinking of "reimaging" myself. Looking for some new duds and wondering what the opposite sex likes to see a man wear.

Visit dappered.com - they do it right, classy without being overbearing. Read a lot, buy very little.

I read that as diapers.com
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    OP, also if you have big thighs, check out barbellapperal.com
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options
    So, at 29 yeaes old I'm in this weight loss journey, bettering myself, becoming healthy and fit, and changing a lot of things in my life. One thing I could use a bit of help with is wardrobe. I've always been a modest "tshirt and jeans" type, but with this new lifestyle I was thinking of "reimaging" myself. Looking for some new duds and wondering what the opposite sex likes to see a man wear.

Visit dappered.com - they do it right, classy without being overbearing. Read a lot, buy very little.

I read that as diapers.com

Lol the newest craze in Milan